AWKCR and Armorsmith

mrenfrew

Do I need to make a compatability patch between AWKCR and Armorsmith in FO4Edit? When I apply the conflict filter, there a lot of red records but In one of the

tutorials, it was mentioned that some mods are supposed to be that way and you shouldnt mess with them. On a side note, My Dlc's are also conflicting each other,

AWKCR and Armorsmith.I wondered if that was relevant. I was hoping to create a stable base in which to add Valdacils Item Sorting,DEF_UI,Gold Colored Kit and

Iconlibs2. I did install those mods(The installation order I used was from Steam "Fallout 4 Mod List" by Lochstock)and for the most part I had the correct colored

icons, but there were a few problems and I was wondering if conflicts In AWKCR or AE could be causing issues down the line.Also I ran Loot then corrected my load

order manually as instructed in the various mod authors sticky posts, due to forums cautioning people about completely trusting LOOT to get your load order correct.

I made an FO4 compatability patch but there is only a header, an armor file with two sub records.Do I need a specific compatability patch between AWKCR and AE?

I dont know where to go from here.Any help would be appreciated.Thank You.