I made a BooBoo! Help me Uninstall SKSE Installer Version

HybridLowe

Just like I said, I fudged on installing SKSE with their installer instead of being smart and sticking with the normal manual way like I did with Oblivion. Its the latest version of SKSE installer (1.07.03). Now It does show up as running in because I can see the version next to the Skyrim patch in the menu screen but I just tried adding the "Enhanced Camera" and saw that there is no SKSE folder within the Data folder of my game directory. Am I missing something here? Should I remove the elements of the SKSE installer version and Put in the manual version? Or am I just dumb and not seeing where I'm supposed to put the "Enhanced Camera" script? Even the link for the video on silverlock or whatever website you download SKSE from has a caption that says "do not use Installer version" LMAO.

Any help would be great!!!!

Thanks guys!

There is no SKSE folder within the data folder for any release of SKSE. You will need to create it.

The only reason that the installer version is not recommended to be used is that it contains the bare necessities to play the game. It does not have what is required to create or edit mods which rely on SKSE.