Jamaica Plains Area In & Around Not Loading (CTD)

UROWNMISTAKES

So it seems that the Jamaica Plains (Jamaican Plains) area is not loading in my game.

I completed the Settlement Mission to access the Workbench. Everything went smoothly there.

I fast traveled away and maybe a couple hours later I tried to fast travel back to the area and was met with an endless loading screen.

So I exited the game. Loaded back in. Loaded most recent save (not near or in JP). Fast traveled to an area near JP. Then I preceded to walk to JP from the area close by.

I was met with what looked like a hole in the map. I could see all the surrounding areas but where JP should have been there was nothing. No textures. Nothing. Just a hollow area in the middle of the map.

So I tried my luck and figured I'll walk into the JP area, I might fall through the map but wouldn't have been the first time, the game usually just places me back into the game.

Walked into the hole in the map and the game freezes. Computer whines and CTD.

Anyone else have this issue? I'll upload a picture if need be.

The only Settlement mods I'm running are Homemaker (newest) and the one that adds bathroom items (can't remember name).

AMD Ryzen 7

16g RAM

MSI 3 Series 4g GC

MSI Carbon Gaming MB

Nexus Mod Manager

Latest FO4 from Steam (and all the CC BS updates)

Latest F4SE

did you delete anything like the stuff in that council office?

there's a desk, a waste-bin and a globe which cause headaches if they're deleted...

if you used place anywhere or several 'delete anything' mods, deleting some stuff will break the pre-combine

have you seen this thread here;

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5522717-fallout-4-optimization-and-performance-systems-explained/

so, it sounds like, your precombine for the jamaica plains cell is damaged.

you'll need to repair the precombine in CK or regenerate it via Transfer Cell/Settlements etc,

or, start a new savegame and save-merge etc...