Fallout 1.10.40.0.0 / F4SE 0.6.1 CTD No other Mods!

Nacromanceropai

As the title says, I only installed F4SE.

(had some issues with MO so I redowloaded the whole game and deleted all other files that where left behind from the last version so this is a clean undmoded install)

It starts the game (Taskmanager) but the screen is just black and my mouse shows that something is happening but than it just says "Fallout 4 has stopped working" The game is not on my boot drive but on a separate gaming drive. I'm running Windows 7 x64. And it runs just fine with normal launcher. Anyone have an idea?

Tanks for for time and help :smile:

UPDATE!!! FIXED IT

I usually use MSI Afterburner and AI Suit to monitor my Computer during Fallout/Elder Scrolls games and i don't know what changed since i haven't updated them both in the past month or so. But it seems that when i use MSI Afterburner together with F4SE 6.1 it CTD's disabling MSI Afterburner fixed it however. Not sure if this can be replicated but it would be nice to see the next version compatible with MSIA.

Anyway thanks for your time and I hope it helps someone. :)

F4SE is giving my wife and I both problems ever since the update. We have tried everything and we can get it running for a bit but then the game crashes and refuses to start with F4SE running. This has been going on for days with fresh installs of Fallout 4 with and without Mods etc etc...