Heavy Traffic ×

Redesign Launch - Stage 2 in progress

Dark0ne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #55252368. #55253008 is also a reply to the same post.

Balgin Stondraeg wrote: Personally I can't stand the new site layout. I hope to be able to keep using the old version for as long as it's humanly possible. It's easier to sue, more intuitive and less of an eyesore.
Darnexx wrote: Same.

I agree. This new design is BAD.

I hate to chime in with the others because my first impression when I saw the new design was positive. But having used it, I absolutely hate it! What a confusing mess! Seriously guys...

At the very least, please remove the obnoxious "View Mod" mouse-over icon! It is naturally intuitive to know if you click on a mod tile, it will load up the mod page. We don't need the icon! People use the mouse cursor as they visually scan over mods and this makes the experience incredibly annoying!

Edited by Guest

In response to post #55252368. #55253008 is also a reply to the same post.

Balgin Stondraeg wrote: Personally I can't stand the new site layout. I hope to be able to keep using the old version for as long as it's humanly possible. It's easier to sue, more intuitive and less of an eyesore.
Darnexx wrote: Same.

I agree. This new design is BAD.

I don't think we're allowed to switch back any more. We seem to be stuck with this ugly horrible mobile phone monster which actually seems and feels less functional (regardless of whether it actually is less functional or not).

If I wanted to find a game on the list I could load up the list page and have them all sorted alpahbetically. I could scrioll quickly to the appropriate game and click on it.

Now I have to look at some random selection of games sorted by... I don't know, popularity? Many of which are games I don't even play. Then I have to click a button to load up a second page where I'll hopefully be able to find the full list. That's an extra page to get to where I need to go at which point I'm better off just using an internet search engine.

This might have added functionality in some ways but many actually useful functions have been diminished in favour of some god awful ugly mobile phone /console xbox kind of interface that just looks rubbish on a desktop pc screen.