Photo

Take Notes - Journal of the Dragonborn SSE (alpha)

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

eliaseverett30

eliaseverett30

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
Where does the text file get saved to? Is it possible to export what i write to my desktop or notepad?

ronnixx

ronnixx

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
In response to post #58779766. #58780646, #58792226, #58795056, #59882236, #59938706 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Seriously? You buy software? I never buy it, I get it... elsewhere ))

BelacUchiha

BelacUchiha

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Yo so I gotta put this bluntly, the mod isn't letting me write...like at all. I've tried deactivating, reactivating, deleting and redownloading, I just can't write. Is there any fix to this?

Solar8010

Solar8010

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I really wanted to use this mod...but it doesnt work with ultrawide monitors...everything is cut off... : ( If anyone knows a work around or a fix PLEASE let me know.... i used to LOVE this mod. but now i cant use one of my favorite mods just because i upgraded my monitor...

ath3nos

ath3nos

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 337 posts
I'm not sure why it wouldn't work. I believe others have used it with ultra wide. Have you tried to change the position and size of the journal?

iagsouls

iagsouls

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
This mod and player headtracking seem to alter the same .ini file. Is there a way to use both?

Spankahontis

Spankahontis

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
@ath3nos

I don't know if this is a confirmation, mate
But I installed Take Notes SE along with FISS SE onto Mod Organiser 2.
I started up a Test Game with a few other mods, Take Notes was in the MCM so it was working so far.
I then wrote a short paragraph on the first page while in the game and after I wrote the Test Journal I went into the MCM menu and I was able to export it in both formats.

closed the game down to Desktop, an SKSE Folder appeared in the Overwrite folder, I cut and pasted the SKSE folder and all it's contents into the Take Notes Folder in the MO Mods Folder.

Started up another Test Game and I was able to successfully import the journal from the newly cut/pasted FISS folder in Take Notes folder through MCM.

Looks like it works?

ath3nos

ath3nos

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 337 posts
In response to post #64103096.

Spoiler

This mod does not modify any .ini files

ath3nos

ath3nos

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 337 posts
In response to post #64136941.

Spoiler

Thanks so much for confirming that it works. I think FISS SE needs to be installed after Take Notes for anyone having issues. I have been away from Skyrim for the past couple of months and getting back here now finally. Hopefully, I will be able to start working on the 2nd version of this, but I must start all over as I upgraded much of my PC and in the process lost quite a bit of work.

iagsouls

iagsouls

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
In response to post #64103096. #64140471 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

"Data file "meta.ini" has already been installed by "PC Headtracking and Voice Type SE - PC Head Tracking - MCM v4.7""

Page loaded in: 0.747 seconds