H2H attack event

topologicalqft

Hi guys, I'm trying to add some attack spells to my followers, so I modified the actor's attack data and assigned some spells to power attacks. In the case of two handed/sword-shield/dual-wield followers everything seems fine. (Except that NPC can't use sprint power attack, even they can sprint,but this is not a big issue)

But when I try to modify the data on unarmed attacks, I found that the NPC never use left hand unarmed attack, and h2h combo attack,so irrelevant with the attack chance, the attack spells never trigger, and what is even more strange is that even if the NPC do use left hand h2h power attack, the attack spell still doesn't trigger. I'm sure that the follower use a vanilla race which has the right animations, and a combat style allow dual wielding ,and has the dual flurry perk too.

So basically you can only assign two spells to unarmed attack, one for right hand auto attack, and one for right hand power attack. Do you have any ideas? It's quite strange because in the vanilla race, the attack data of left hand h2h attacks are included, with non-zero attack chance. Now it turns out that it never works for npcs.