Two Teenage Elven Sister help

Serina25

Why are you sorry? I just never go to such mods so it took me by surprise :tongue:

XD, automatic response, anyhow yea I don't mind the hair because for me it doesn't break the immersion. I see it like this, they have magic, they could easily use it to change their hair color.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how that would work since I use CBBE, might crash for me but I suppose I could try. I kept FNIS and XPMSSE tho so. Do you have UNP installed? Can't seem to find it in the mod list you linked.

Edited by Niborino9409

They showed up no problem with the UNP version you meant too. Must be a mod conflict or something.

I know! Install them, and in the main menu type in console: coc WhiterunHalloftheDead

That way you'll end up there asap on a new save/character.

Are you using LOOT?

Edited by Niborino9409

You're good, Niborino! I gladly concede that's a good point. One I often forget myself.

So, from the above, was FNIS run?

Also, did you run WryeBash?

And lmao I felt the same way about the CK. It's honestly not that bad, though, once you learn where everything is. Just remember to make sure you add:

[General]
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

That has to go in a text file you make yourself called CreationKitCustom.ini. You make it yourself because this way, it won't get overwritten every time the CK updates. And it adds a bunch of stuff to the game I'm not so hot on, like those horse apple looking rocks all over the place. I hate those damned things. lol Once I figure out how to get rid of them, I'm going to blast it all over Nexus, I swear.

Wait, you don't have LOOT? There's problem numero uno. Read the readme on how to install it. Then run it. If you have dirty edits, those have to be addressed by using TESVEdit. Then get WryeBash. Run that. If there's any orange boxes, those have to be addressed by using TESVEdit.

When you first download the Creation Kit, and open it the first time (open only Skyrim by going to File > Data...), it will install a bunch of new textures and yadda yadda. One of those is a horrible looking texture/mesh that looks like piles of horsecrap all over the road. lol

And in order to use the CK properly, you open up the install folder for your Skyrim game, and create a new text file and call it CreationKitCustom.ini. Then in the file you put:

[General]
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

Save it and now, you'll be able to load multiple .esm masters in the CK. Otherwise, you won't be able to open Skyrim.esm with anything other than Update.esm.