[WIP] Project AHO

HaemProjects

Project AHO — AETHERIUM HYPERSPACE OBSERVATORY

http://tesall.ru/uploads/imgs/pre_1511101376__logo1.png

by Haem projects

Just over a year ago we announced the mysterious Project AHO mod. Unfortunately, the announcement was made only in Russian community and because of that it was missed by the English audience (we added english subtitles to our first trailer, so you can check it here; it's a bit outdated, but still interesting). Now we want to fix that mistake. Hereby present you the English version of our project. Welcome to House Telvanni!

http://tesall.ru/uploads/gallery/category_86/med_gallery_95_86_349699.jpg

Sadrith Kegran, the underground city, is one of the last strongholds of once great House Telvani. Built on the ruins of the extinct Dwemer civilization, the city is fraught with many mysteries. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the only one Telvanni settlement in Skyrim. Go through the fire and water to get the AHO — the great Dwemer engineering miracle — Aetherium Hyperspace Observatory.

Features:

• A large settlement of House Telvanni on the eastern borders of the Skyrim province;
  • The huge Dwemer city of Bkhalzarf;
  • 20 unique characters with the advanced behaviour system;
  • More than 20 quests;
  • The main quest with a linear start, but a non-linear end;
  • About 8-11 hours of gameplay, depending on the playstyle;
  • Each character has from 500 to 600 dialogues lines;
  • AHO — Dwemer ship-house with many useful functions;
  • Another player house — Hla Fang — available after the main quest's end;
  • Unique soundtrack;
  • Unique armor and many, many other things.

MORE SCREENS

REQUESTS:

We cannot provide you with an exact release date, but under ideal circumstances, the modification will be available at the end of this year. We are translating books, texts and, of course, dialogues into English, so now we need voice actors in order to release a properly voiced English version. We'd like to have a fully voiced modification, so if someone is interested in this, have special practice or just want to help - please, contact us.

We are also looking for the 2d-artist who can make some sketches for the project and native English speaker to check our texts for mistakes.

We appreciate any help and will be grateful.

But this is not all that we would like to present. As part of our mod we released Snippy - little dwemer droid-follower inspired by BB-8 from Star Wars. He is a non-combat follower with many functions and features:

• 128 unique voice reactions;
  • the unique follower system;
  • the manual control mod;
  • will never get lost;
  • has a flashlight;
  • has a lockpick;
  • has a scanner;

And, of course, Snippy is cute. More screens you can find on download pages.

http://tesall.ru/uploads/gallery/category_86/med_gallery_95_86_734252.png

DOWNLOAD:

[email protected]

DISCORD

Edited by HaemProjects

Trailer looks great! Sending you a pm ^^

This is so exciting! The theme is beautiful too, I love how it blends the ES theme into it!

Thanks a lot! We trying to add a bit Morrowind in nordic Skyrim. Here are our main NPC - Yen-Ilu and Shanath Selthri, two scientists addicted to dwemer culture and secrets, and Marisa Verendas, Telvanni Councilor.

bfOERkD.jpg

qOaeRZ5.png

L8fS7CO.jpg

Edited by HaemProjects

What sort of sketches does the project still need?

We've spoken in the Discord, thanks for discuss.

I like to think I'm a decent voice actor with a reasonably wide range, so I'd be happy to help out in that department. I can supply a sample of my abilities upon request.

We thought we could finish our translating by the announcement, but did not have enough time to do this. We'll contact you a bit later, okey?

Thanks for the offer.