[WIP] Project AHO

HaemProjects

• 3 weeks later...
Project AHO will be released tomorrow!
The release include:
English version:
- Skyrim Legendary Edition on Mod DB, Nexus Mods and Steam Workshop
- Skyrim Special Edition on Mod DB, Nexus Mods and Bethesda.net (PC/XBox One)
Russian version:
- Russian version (subtitles only) for Skyrim Legendary Edition on Nexus Mods and Tesall.ru
- Russian version (subtitles only) for Skyrim Special Edition on Nexus Mods and Tesall.ru
Digital content (available on Nexus Mods, ModDB and TESAll.ru):
- “The Art of Project AHO” - Digital artbook about our modification
- “Project AHO - Original Soundtrack” in .mp3 and .FLAC
Good luck to everyone, meet you tomorrow!

CK_3.jpg?width=459&height=258
Edited by HaemProjects

Saw this MOD on a Different Site (no Idea IF I would be Allowed to Say Which,so won't as I don't want get into Bother) Yesterday and decided to give it a Go,as it Looks to be Very Interesting..Had Problems Launching the Game after Installation,so Changed to a Different Game,intending to TRY to Play it Today (March 24th)..Got Nowhere of Course and Even Received an Error Code..Then Discovered the Reason for this which is "Error Encountered--Item does Not Exist" (But it did Yesterday and I don't Understand WHY it has been Removed)..Have Typed the MOD Name into Google,which has Resulted in finding it Here on Nexus,well--an Article on this Mod and haven't Browsed to See IF I can Download it yet..Which will have to be done Manually,as I am NO Longer Able to Download the Other Way..Will Try to Remember about this and Keep Checking Back to See IF it is Available for Download..Apologies IF this is in the Incorrect Section...........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Здравствуйте! Я уже почти прошел все квесты, но подхватил от Чистильщика баг: Парю и искрю как он сам. Помогите, пожалуйста, напишите ID этой способности Чистильщика, чтобы я смог от нее избавиться

Edited by SergiusFonDark