[Request] Liara Casual Edit/ fix

mightmagix

Thnx Magix, thatâs right. This is why I thought the head & body could not be a perfect match. While Liara is in her office thatâs one thing but when she is in her Romance scene or in this one, thatâs another... thus would need to be readjusted for every situation... This is why I think there is alway something covering the neck of the characters... this is why I think the nkd mesh is of one complete piece...

Well, I hope it all worked out for you. Let me know when youâll have another question. Good luck & enjoy.

What you did there was truly magic. Liara looked way much better in every cut scene. I wish you all the best for her next adjustment. But for now her neck is perfect, and I must say this a wondrous moment for me.

Also, may I ask if you've tried Liara Complexion Tweak by Ellise in case you're doing texture compatibility with the body. Seems to me Liara will have her neck color slightly modified compared to vanilla when using the mod. I could be wrong but I thought you should know.

Thanks again for the fix. Kudos to your work. :thumbsup:

Hello My Friend,

Thanks a lot for the Liara Complexion Tweak... I have tried it out. I think the difference in colour tone is due to the lighing of the mesh. In 3dsMax the head is lot darker than the bodyâs, thus thatâs not something I can do anything about. Iâve tried to adjust the neck a little more since I could only see while I was hoovering over with the flycam, but I think in the game Liaraâs head and body moves/positioned always somewhat differently and so does not depend on what appears in 3dsMax. Have a look, but it would be too much mocking around from now on for me, Someone else might be more skillful so this is the best I could do. Good luck and enjoy it.

Excellent! Based on my human eyes it looks just as perfect as the previous one. Aside from that, the tweak does differ from the body due to lighting and I keep guessing that the body need a retexture. But it is no big deal since there are tons of ENB to masked the lighting. But I will keep an eye for this project. Thank you for your great work as always. Without you I'll end up with Liara's floating head; very immersive indeed. :tongue: