Fallout 4 Xbone Bow Mod Please? ...and thank you!

HummingArrow

This is my first nexus post. A simple request to add a bow and arrow mod for the Xbone community to enjoy. i have no modding experience so everything suggested below is only that, an suggestion, anything that cant be done will be missed but understandably absent.

The crossbows mod is nice but having an awesome re-curve in the wasteland would be better.

Suggestions include:

Modifiable;

Grip, increasing accuracy and stability, ever so slightly decreasing weapon sway. grip can also include arrow rests ranging from thumb to basic to more stable, accurate whisker biscuits.

Sight, my only stipulation is scopes and the vanilla "reflex" type sights, have no place on a bow. all other pin sights, and dead eye options are welcome.

Limbs (draw weight, higher, even boosted strength(11+), required to use top tier limbs), limbs would determine range, damage, overall chance of weapon degradation.

String, possibly including a free hand "full auto" faster reload and animation option, and a quick release, slow reload more stable shot, slower reload animation. higher levels, even possibly a ballistic weave synthetic string, would ensure a lower chance of weapon degradation. Upgraded bowstring would also provide improved comfort, providing less sway, greater accuracy, and slightly increased range. when shooting Free hand Full auto.

And of course cosmetic re-textures, let your creative genius loose! I have nothing to add here.

See the crossbows of the commonwealth mod for modifiable ammo, the arrows would preferable be recoverable with a one in say 10-24 chance of shattering. if not recoverable from walls then bodies will suffice, if none of this can be done then have them stick around for a while, poking out of eye sockets and such.

additional arrow ideas include but not limited to:

LaserWIre Mine Arrow (fire the arrow in to a wall or on the ground as you retreat or set an ambush and wait for prey to walk past)

Shafted RPG, a contact grenade duct taped to the end of a heavy arrow shaft. exceptionally poor range, small tactical explosion (mainly intended to use with the Unlocking Violence mod) high cripple chance, frags cause minimal bleeding.

The Whammie!, a highly concussive, non-lethal electrical shock arrow intended to stagger and daze nearby enemies while sending the main target flying for a short distance. limited to small to medium creatures.

The SunFinger, an bright flare or light of some sort, taped to the notch of an arrow that ignites then released and can be tracked or fired into dark corners for illumination.

One Second KO, a less fancy concussion arrow, low to no body shot damage, enemy knockout on headshot, limited to ghouls small animals and humans.

Bam!, Extremely rare highly explosive long range. Uncraftable variant, extremely rare to scavenge. excellent for large hordes, and the toughest enemies of the wasteland.

every re-texture, bow and ammo modification should be unlocked by finding schematics scattered throughout the wasteland, (if at all possible) No instantly upgrading to top tier for you!

just as crafting recipes and workshop items can appear after unlocking certain blueprints, quest objectives, i hope to make owning and upgrading this fine weapon a quest and a journey of its own.

as well as rewarding that stat page more by unlocking mods or re-textures after completing "x" amount of Preston's side quests, stealth kills, etc...

i am hoping this can apply to weapon modding as well?

other small points. with regards to weapon sway, it would be nice to see this weapon's sway not be effected by perks the same way that guns are.

crafting mods and Recolors should be resource heavy to accommodate for mistakes made during crafting, something like burning food only broken limbs, frayed string and shattered optics would be a nice addition. keeping the bow in good overall shape will significantly decrease chances of the bow Spontaneous Shatter. Due to wear and tear, and minor human crafting errors made during modifications and upgrades, the bow has a chance to shatter completely sending shrapnel everywhere, crippling both arms, head, and leaving the sole survivor with 10% of their current life points.

last point, i was always saving my power armor for special occasions because of its nature to take damage and essentially become useless. i am hoping that can be the same with this weapon, there is no weapon that actually breaks in FO4 but i was hoping this could be a first, like I said before, i want this weapon to be an experience and a bit of a chore.

I extend a huge future thanks! and an willing to answer any questions related to this idea.