NW Nexus has no "Cheats and God Items" section

bradleypariah

It's too bad I cleaned out most of my stuff for both games, I might have had some stuff you might like.

My solution to the "easy when I want it to be" problem was to make a number of usable gems or other objects that could give me unlimited access to high level spells. They still had some lore and class restrictions I think, but helped clear the air when it came to most fodder encounters and help in some of the more difficult ones (as long as the target didn't have super resistances/immunities). Since they were usable items, it wouldn't require me to carry around extra heavy equipment to swap out when I didn't want to have an advantage.

They weren't particularly hard to make though and could probably be pieced together in less than 30 minutes.

Right click the NWN2 icon and select toolset and off you go you'll see the blueprints tab and the items bit shows all the stuff available with their codes ( the tag is useless for giving items it's the resref you need )

Here are a few longswords that you can use with the console just type in giveitem followed by a space and the following resref...

nw_wswmls002 for a +1

nw_wswmls010 for a +2

nw_wswmls012 for a +3

x0_wswmls001 for a +4

x0_wswmls002 for a +5

nx1_dream_longsword for a +6 with extra stuff

Happy slashing !

That was helpful. Thank you! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

If you want items with a little more flavor that might be helpful but not completely godlike, you can download a number of mine from my Silverwand Weaponry collection.

If you want to use the MotB dream weapon then I suggest you not use the bugged one that comes with MotB, and instead download my enhanced version. It isn't broken and has several more transformation options.

Regards

Well, now that's just in time for me. I'm probably going to encounter that weapon shortly, and based on your description it would be of very limited value to my particular character in its vanilla form. I'll definitely get yours to replace it. Thank you.

If you want items with a little more flavor that might be helpful but not completely godlike, you can download a number of mine from my Silverwand Weaponry collection.

If you want to use the MotB dream weapon then I suggest you not use the bugged one that comes with MotB, and instead download my enhanced version. It isn't broken and has several more transformation options.

Regards

You know, I have yet to find the dream weapon after years upon years of playing. How on earth do you get it?

1334284387[/url]' post='5091883']

You know, I have yet to find the dream weapon after years upon years of playing. How on earth do you get it?

Slumbering Coven in Act 2

Regards

Thanks! :D

• 4 weeks later...

irolltwenties

Gives you massive stat boosts, an awesome sword, and stops you levelling.

God enough for you?

I like Vardo's char creater cause it has a section to allow you to create/modifie your items. It's limited, but lets you do somethign like your looking for. I also tend to have a habit of giveing my partie members rods of ressurections for the hard tuff sections that I keep getting slaughtered at. The other use of this can get borring, but hell when your on easy mode and your part has gotten killed 10 times in a row on a certain part it's not a nice thing. I never do this in the OC cause that is so easy in easy mode I can almost sleep through it most the time.