my hotter version of cait :-)

sychinn

Why not have a topic like this? I think it would be fun to share our pics (versions) of the various companions. In fact, I was going to do just that with my version of Cait, but I can't figure out how to. he, he I just realized that in all my years on Nexus, I've never done that.

well, I don't post much of anything, really.

Hey sychinn, give me a hint, please.

No offence, but I like my version better. And why did you start a topic about it? :happy:

lol to be honest i've never been on the forums before and i just kind of wanted to test it out.

also what does your version of Cait look like? I would love to see a pic :-)

Too many fecking freckles! Other then that she is pretty cute.

haha yea i've always been a big fan of freckles so i think i went a little overboard lol

thanks for the feedback though!

Why not have a topic like this? I think it would be fun to share our pics (versions) of the various companions. In fact, I was going to do just that with my version of Cait, but I can't figure out how to. he, he I just realized that in all my years on Nexus, I've never done that.

well, I don't post much of anything, really.

Hey sychinn, give me a hint, please.

thanks for defending me lol :)

feel free to share your version of Cait, i bet she looks great!

to be honest though i have no idea how i posted this so i don't have any hints... im pretty much clueless

She's nice in her own right but she doesn't look like Cait any more ? The game has been out 2 years now so the main characters are well established.

to be honest i felt like i did stray from the feel of the original Cait but i didn't particularly feel like changing her up more than i already had.

anyways it's not like you have to like my version... "to each his own" i guess lol

She's nice in her own right but she doesn't look like Cait any more ? The game has been out 2 years now so the main characters are well established.

to be honest i felt like i did stray from the feel of the original Cait but i didn't particularly feel like changing her up more than i already had.

anyways it's not like you have to like my version... "to each his own" i guess lol

Like I said, your version is nice and I like it but it is a bit like creating an alternative version of Marilyn Monroe - everybody knows what the real one looks like.