my hotter version of cait :-)

sychinn

She's nice in her own right but she doesn't look like Cait any more ? The game has been out 2 years now so the main characters are well established.

to be honest i felt like i did stray from the feel of the original Cait but i didn't particularly feel like changing her up more than i already had.

anyways it's not like you have to like my version... "to each his own" i guess lol

Like I said, your version is nice and I like it but it is a bit like creating an alternative version of Marilyn Monroe - everybody knows what the real one looks like.

that's true. thank you for your input, i'm probably going to change her up a bit and try and make her look more like the original Cait

i was honestly just experimenting with changing up the companions and this was my first stab and changing Cait :)

This is my version of Cait. She's not lore-friendly (hell, I doubt she's ANYTHING-friendy he, he). She's not even close to the original, but she's mine and I don't care. If I have to listen to her nagging, I need someone pretty to look at. he, he

attachicon.gifCait.jpg

This is my version of Cait. She's not lore-friendly (hell, I doubt she's ANYTHING-friendy he, he). She's not even close to the original, but she's mine and I don't care. If I have to listen to her nagging, I need someone pretty to look at. he, he

oh wow i love how she looks!! lol and i totally relate, i find most of the companions kind of annoying but it helps if they're good-looking

No offence, but I like my version better. And why did you start a topic about it? :happy:

lol to be honest i've never been on the forums before and i just kind of wanted to test it out.

also what does your version of Cait look like? I would love to see a pic :-)

If you click on my profile and look at my pics, I have several at least of Cait. Iv'e probably changed her look and Pipers about half a dozen times. :D

I've done a bit of experimenting with her looks myself, e.g.,

377406-1460893442.jpg

...but I'm not sure that's actually helping. Some makeup and new haircut can make her pretty, but there's no cure for stupid :tongue:

I mean, seriously, both she and McCready suffer from the same problem: after I go above and beyond the call of duty to help them, risk my life even, then they get butt-hurt if I'm nice to people. Well, sure miss, let's forget that if I were the kind of narcissistic psychopath who doesn't care about anyone else, like you apparently want me to be, you'd still be coughing up blood. In fact, here, lemme change to my a-hole persona, put this collar on you and sell you to those guys in Nuka World. That ought to bring back some fond childhood memories, eh?

...but I'm not sure that's actually helping. Some makeup and new haircut can make her pretty, but there's no cure for stupid :tongue:

I mean, seriously, both she and McCready suffer from the same problem: after I go above and beyond the call of duty to help them, risk my life even, then they get butt-hurt if I'm nice to people. Well, sure miss, let's forget that if I were the kind of narcissistic psychopath who doesn't care about anyone else, like you apparently want me to be, you'd still be coughing up blood. In fact, here, lemme change to my a-hole persona, put this collar on you and sell you to those guys in Nuka World. That ought to bring back some fond childhood memories, eh?

Your kinda mean- aren't you? :tongue: But, I get what your sayin'. Their morality checks are fckn' laughable. I just ignore Cait and only keep McCready long enough for his perk. Then he is a permanent guard in a settlement. Btw, Cait is in love with me! But so is Piper, Curie, Heather and a few others. Iv'e never been so loved in all my life! :sweat:

Well, don't get me wrong, I'm genuinely grateful that the face editor took a turn for the better in Skyrim and Fallout 4. Traditionally it had been... let's just say that I was honestly preparing for the possibility that I might have to mod a burqa for Skyrim. Surprised the crap out of me when that wasn't necessary after all :tongue:

Sadly, though, what didn't change in Fallout 4 is that most people are proof that light is faster than sound: they appear bright before you hear them talk :wink:

377406-1460893442.jpg

i love her glasses B)

and yea i totally hate how dumb some of the companions are