[SE]Deadly Mutilation for SSE

NorthernlightzX

I'm glad I ran across this thread. Far from being able to run a quick port as provided on LL. People are saying this doesn't even work reliably on Oldrim. I don't "think" I ever had a problem with it crashing my game, but then as now it seeks real finicky and just goes on vacation or whatever. Supposedly, you start a new game, go into mod menu and restart DM. Then save and re-load and you will start to get gruesome gibs of gaming goodness. When it works it's immersive as hell and should have been incorporated into SSE by now.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Works perfectly fine for me, weapons trigger all the effects with no issues. Currently trying to fool DM into thinking unarmed attacks from Vampires are either weapons of some kind of to fool it into thinking Vampires are transofrmed werewolves (same effect).

I use this mod and cant imagine Skyrim without it, so much immersion it brought. In every session there are heads, arms, legs, guts and brains splashing on the screen in a gorefest. Use it combined with Wizard Warrior, Apocalypse and FEC and it will happen every time you use the thundercrack spell on melee, granting you a very bloodthirsty playthrough.

There is a fix for the dark face bug, but I dont remember where I downloaded it. It is related only to vampires.

Edited by Wolfstorm

• 1 month later...

After about a 6-7 year hiatus from Skyrim I decided to give it a go again with mods, and a mod like this was one of the first I searched for. I'm really happy with the the game as I have it now, but man this would be the liquefied-organ-icing on the dismembered-torso-stump-cake.

FWIW following the steps from OP and the second poster - I have seen both arms come off once from an NPC and a body burned to a 'husk' after dying, but that's all I've seen after hours of playing. I am also getting the dark vampire heads as well which seems to be popular.

Pleeeease!! We gotta get some modders on this one. I'm a competent 3D generalist, but my scripting is weak lol.

Edited by HonorNecris

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It also broke a lot of Dyndolod resources, obsidian weather clouds.... probably a lot more. SMH.

Edit: It also causes dead NPCs to scream over and over again by simply looting dead bodies in the vicinity. And apply even more gore. Uninstalling this and going back to the AIO. That one actually WORKED.

Edit2:

This one actually still makes NPCs scream just by looting.

Just a warning to users wanting to use these files for SSE, chances are they are going to break numerous aspects of your game and not work properly. I'm uninstalling and reverting back to using Enhanced Blood Textures and VioLens

Edited by ABSofficial