New update?!

Bagbord

Crap, you are right. Not again...

Make sure you have a backup of 1.10.40, if not, look for the thread how to download it from steam. Also, set F4 to "Only update when I launch it" and only ever start it via the f4se_loader.

edit: Can't find the thread describing how to downgrade here, but here's a video describing it:

Edited by pra

Well the 1.10.40 was made so F4SE wouldnt break from further updates.
allready got it on only update when launching just looking for someone to tell me 1.10.40 actually did the job xD
Don't want another 2 days without fallout :tongue:

Thx for the reply

allready got it on only update when launching just looking for someone to tell me 1.10.40 actually did the job xD

Lol, I strongly disbelieve that claim.

It most definitely will break f4se. Just wait a few hours until the "ZOMFG F4SE IS BROKEN!!1" threads start pouring in.

Lol, I strongly disbelieve that claim.

It most definitely will break f4se. Just wait a few hours until the "ZOMFG F4SE IS BROKEN!!1" threads start pouring in.

All the info i got when 1.10.40 hit was stating that it was created to fix incompability issues between creation club content and F4SE

Darn, I had hoped one of you would have bitten the bullet by now. ;)

Does it, or does it not break F4SE and all the other mods which are depended on it?

Donno try it and get back to me can't find anything on it so ill just stall the update :)