"Missing Master check mod load order"

ErrorInCalculation

So, I've recently attempted to start playing "Fallout: New Vegas" and I of course tried to download modifications for my game as the base game is simply not sufficient to my needs and desires for my gaming experience. I am a complete idiot when in regards to modding and the modding community and despite reading a thread posted on the this website previously, I still could not figure out what exactly was wrong with my game.

If anyone could be of assistance, please help me!

First, suggest you read the 'Vanilla "Load Order"', 'Towards Game Stability', 'Third Rule: The Rule of One', 'Smaller Plugin Cap', and 'Merge Patch file' sections of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article at a minimum. They cover that "missing master" error. But it sounds like you would benefit from reading the entire article. It assumes you're completely new to modding games.

Move any "inactive" plugins out of the game "Data" folder. They count against the "plugin cap" because they get loaded by the game engine if found, and can cause "Missing Master" problems. Please see the wiki http://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Missing_Masters "Missing Masters" article if you get that error message.

Be aware that one error may mask a number of other errors, which will not appear until those masking them have been resolved. Building a stable game consists of resolving each problem individually until none remain, and then realizing that every change you make thereafter (including updates to mods already installed) run the risk of introducing new problems. Be prepared to revert to a previous save if you do so.

If you still need help, we REALLY need to see your sorted "load order" as produced by LOOT; to include the main game and DLC files. With modded games, its the sequence, not merely the list of mods, which is the cause of many problems. LOOT's sort gives a good first approximation, correcting the most obvious issues and is sufficient for most players. Instructions are in the "How to ask for help" article, and "Checklist Item #11' entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

-Dubious-