Better Vampires (with Sacrosanct and Royal Bloodline) bug?

jonsmith100

I have to the best of my knowledge discovered the source of the issue, but I want to still use the mod without taking s*** tons of damage.

So here's the mod causing Issue, I have all the mods in the title that relate to vampires and a few more. I eventually deduced that the issue was coming from better vampires, but the issue with that is I have no idea what part of the mod is causing the issue or if it even is a bug.

Here is the "bug", so I made my player (Argonian and started as a vampire in Lord Harkons court with ASLAL) I walked around for a bit and started the main questline, cleared Bleak Falls Barrow and exited then found a cave with a necromancer. By this time I was craving blood, so I fed on his corpse after killing the necromancer. Boom, I am now a Vampire Fledgeling and I immediately start taking about 5 to 15 health per second (it was too fast for me to really measure) and I knew I was alone in the cave by this point and I turned on TGM to check my surroundings, I found nothing so I healed up and exited TGM... still losing health at the same rate. By this point, I was getting irritated so I quick-saved and quick-loaded to see if it would be fixed then, no luck, I checked my active effects and only found the weakness to fire nerf so I hard saved and restarted my game. Still losing health so I went into TGM and left the cave, left TGM and discovered I wasn't losing any health but I then discovered another issue; I can't wait, sleep, or fast travel all it will say is that I cant sleep, fast travel, wait while taking health damage. So I re-entered the cave and immediately began taking health damage so I left the cave again and the health loss stopped. Understanding what was going on at this point was starting to seem to be a lost cause I closed Skyrim and looked for other reports and couldn't find anything, so I went and disabled better vampires and started up SKSE(SE), and suddenly the issue was gone.
I should also mention that this was only my most recent run-in with this "bug", it has shown itself one other time with what was essentially a simplified version of the same mod list just a different character and barring a few mods that don't affect vampires, in which I was a female Argonian vampire and I entered Sven's house and killed Sven and his mother by feeding on them but for some reason the issue had only just then appeared instead of durring my past 8 feedings where I was inside both a house and a cave, however, while I did take massive health damage while inside any houses/caves, I was able to wait and fast travel while outdoors.

And well now I'm here asking for help.

Photos of my NMM Mod list are too large so here's a dropbox to view them.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4zeazatiowike88/AABvZ6b-MLxacBPPe5itJMt1a?dl=0