Baffled! I Am Haunted By Invisible Objects At Internal Settlements

Ragoda

So, I have made thus far about 14 Internal Settlement, and 12 of them have had no (non-fixable) problems, but 2 are odd.

In both of those problem settlements I have gotten same bug/mistake/whatever:

I create the Internal Settlement and when I test it inworld, everything else works as it should, but opening WorkshopWorkbench

and starting to place objects doesn't go well because those said objects are invisible, and stay invisible even placed.

If anyone has any suggestions to this I'd be most grateful.

I say it again, during last year, this has happened only twice. First couple months ago, and another just now. I have made other

internal settlements between those two without such hiccup. First time I had to abandon the settlement after some attempts,

but I don't want to do that again. Also I think it is highly unlikely that other mods are reason for this, since I've tested this with

different combinations. Also I should probably mention that I didn't have any DLC's in use during either time.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internal Settlement is settlement created inside building or similar. It is connected to game world through 'doors' which act like portals. Other than that they are mostly similar to settlements outside, which are open to game world. In Creation Kit you can choose either External (Commonwealth) or Internal for building area.

Edited by Ragoda

so your talking about interior cell settlements.

I need to look over my notes because I seem to remember having that problem in one of the mods I made for myself. also are the object custom or vanilla?

Edited by Raider5

so your talking about interior cell settlements.

I need to look over my notes because I seem to remember having that problem in one of the mods I made for myself. also are the object custom or vanilla?

Vanilla objects. Ok, and custom objects also from other mods. All of them really.