New design constructive feedback

Dark0ne

[#103128]

The administrator has limited the number of new posts you can submit within a short time frame. Please wait 46 seconds before replying or posting a new topic.

I had posted a reply to my feedback, and the text as been lost. I'm not going to re-write this 15 minute reply again.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the majority seem perfectly fine with it. Only a very, very small minority have spoken against it.

I disagree that, "the majority seem perfectly fine with it" as seen in this one thread, the majority of comments are negative; along with outside this forum in checking a Google search. If a public poll existed this would be the overall response.

That's only the people who decided to voice their opinion, which is obviously going to favor the negative. The vast majority of users felt there was no need to comment, and therefore can be assumed to at least be neutral towards the new design.

Also, it's pretty late to be complaining about it. The old design is not coming back, no matter what.

Actually, the majority seem perfectly fine with it. Only a very, very small minority have spoken against it.

I disagree that, "the majority seem perfectly fine with it" as seen in this one thread, the majority of comments are negative; along with outside this forum in checking a Google search. If a public poll existed this would be the overall response.

That's only the people who decided to voice their opinion, which is obviously going to favor the negative. The vast majority of users felt there was no need to comment, and therefore can be assumed to at least be neutral towards the new design.

Also, it's pretty late to be complaining about it. The old design is not coming back, no matter what.

Its not logical to claim the opposite view is to be held by people when the majority of existing feedback is strongly in the negative. Its an overwhelming reflection to how the majority of people think when the current feedback is in the negative.

As with many comments already made online, I no longer use the site due to it being non user-friendly and a mess. Its no loss.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed over and over, but the filter system has been broken for months! I can hardly get anything from a simple serach such as 'male follower', I tried to clear the filters but it just won't work :( Tried both Google Chrome and MS Edge

• 2 weeks later...

Much harder to find what i want now, Maybe add A-Z and Category back,

with smaller Eye-Blowing-Candy on a page.

Guess I am not Progressive Enough, cause I still think using the old site as a Base, with Tweaks and Fixes,

would have been a better choice than a Demolition Rebuild.

Think Library rather than Art Gallery.

Much harder to find what i want now, Maybe add A-Z and Category back,

with smaller Eye-Blowing-Candy on a page.

Guess I am not Progressive Enough, cause I still think using the old site as a Base, with Tweaks and Fixes,

would have been a better choice than a Demolition Rebuild.

Think Library rather than Art Gallery.

This is the concept a lot of posters have tried to capture.