453 replies to this topic

Taylei

Taylei

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

[#103128]

The administrator has limited the number of new posts you can submit within a short time frame. Please wait 46 seconds before replying or posting a new topic.

I had posted a reply to my feedback, and the text as been lost. I'm not going to re-write this 15 minute reply again.  

TheGreatFalro

TheGreatFalro

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Actually, the majority seem perfectly fine with it.  Only a very, very small minority have spoken against it.

I disagree that, "the majority seem perfectly fine with it" as seen in this one thread, the majority of comments are negative; along with outside this forum in checking a Google search. If a public poll existed this would be the overall response. 

That's only the people who decided to voice their opinion, which is obviously going to favor the negative.  The vast majority of users felt there was no need to comment, and therefore can be assumed to at least be neutral towards the new design.

Also, it's pretty late to be complaining about it.  The old design is not coming back, no matter what.

Taylei

Taylei

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Actually, the majority seem perfectly fine with it.  Only a very, very small minority have spoken against it.

I disagree that, "the majority seem perfectly fine with it" as seen in this one thread, the majority of comments are negative; along with outside this forum in checking a Google search. If a public poll existed this would be the overall response. 

That's only the people who decided to voice their opinion, which is obviously going to favor the negative.  The vast majority of users felt there was no need to comment, and therefore can be assumed to at least be neutral towards the new design.

Also, it's pretty late to be complaining about it.  The old design is not coming back, no matter what.

Its not logical to claim the opposite view is to be held by people when the majority of existing feedback is strongly in the negative. Its an overwhelming reflection to how the majority of people think when the current feedback is in the negative.

As with many comments already made online, I no longer use the site due to it being non user-friendly and a mess. Its no loss.

icyhugs

icyhugs

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 190 posts

I'm not sure if this has been discussed over and over, but the filter system has been broken for months! I can hardly get anything from a simple serach such as 'male follower', I tried to clear the filters but it just won't work :( Tried both Google Chrome and MS Edge

Page loaded in: 0.630 seconds