PC Modding Race Giveaway! We have tons of games and gear to give away from GOG.com, CORSAIR, and MSI!

TerrorFox1234

wouldn't this be better if you hosted it on nexusmods and not on redddit? atleast that way a nexus user would have won but now anyone can win even that guy who is not a pc gamer and definitely not here on nexusmods. anyway not entering since its impossible now to win but good luck to those who enter.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #55574464. #55574884 is also a reply to the same post.

SubSonix wrote: How do we enter the competition exactly?
waltersulley wrote: i wanna know too, do we just show up?

- You click on the "Head on over, between....." link above (at the very bottom of the OP).
- Once this opened leave a short post in this thread and then click on the blue "go here and press click to enter"-link in the first post.
- On the next page click again on the "click to enter - required" button and log in with your email, and your Reddit-Account username. You will have to verify the account by either login in with your Facebook or Instagram account, OR by using your email again.

Note: You don't need Facebook or Instagram, but you will need a Reddit Account.

It is a bit overly complicated, I admit. But then again it is a "PCMasterRace" competition, so I guess this is your entry-test. :) Edited by aufisch

In response to post #55568514.

Malestra wrote: Personally, I hate the new design. Nor will I ever use Facebook or Instagram. So, as others said, whatever.

Actually i don't like it too much too. I mean there something it makes it loading faster the pictures, but aside that, i find it pretty confusing, especially when i want to use my low resolution crt monitor. And the way it scales down the menu it makes me impossible to use it for some reason.
Pretty sad somehow.

In response to post #55575179.

deadblood01 wrote: wouldn't this be better if you hosted it on nexusmods and not on redddit? atleast that way a nexus user would have won but now anyone can win even that guy who is not a pc gamer and definitely not here on nexusmods. anyway not entering since its impossible now to win but good luck to those who enter.

I agree.

In response to post #55575179. #55575419 is also a reply to the same post.

deadblood01 wrote: wouldn't this be better if you hosted it on nexusmods and not on redddit? atleast that way a nexus user would have won but now anyone can win even that guy who is not a pc gamer and definitely not here on nexusmods. anyway not entering since its impossible now to win but good luck to those who enter.
Kenrox wrote: I agree.

I do agree with this, especially since it was posted on such a huge subreddit. Maybe it would have been better to post onto a dedicated modding subreddit or something. Still entered anyways since there's some cool prizes.

In response to post #55568514. #55575384 is also a reply to the same post.

Malestra wrote: Personally, I hate the new design. Nor will I ever use Facebook or Instagram. So, as others said, whatever.
Kenrox wrote: Actually i don't like it too much too. I mean there something it makes it loading faster the pictures, but aside that, i find it pretty confusing, especially when i want to use my low resolution crt monitor. And the way it scales down the menu it makes me impossible to use it for some reason.
Pretty sad somehow.

I don't mind it, but it runs really slowly for me. I also prefer the compact layout of the 'old' design.

In response to post #55569459. #55569819 is also a reply to the same post.

mpjbay wrote: I closed my FB/IG accounts a long time ago. The big brother Zuck reign over our privacy is over in my world.
PapaBear627 wrote: AMEN same here!!

Yep, I just have throwaway accounts for this kind of stuff now. I still remember forums and dedicated discussion sites. That was true social networking; facebook, instagram etc...it's nothing but self promotion. :)

In response to post #55569459. #55569819, #55576134 are all replies on the same post.

mpjbay wrote: I closed my FB/IG accounts a long time ago. The big brother Zuck reign over our privacy is over in my world.
PapaBear627 wrote: AMEN same here!!
skarvika wrote: Yep, I just have throwaway accounts for this kind of stuff now. I still remember forums and dedicated discussion sites. That was true social networking; facebook, instagram etc...it's nothing but self promotion. :)

Amusing. You're on the internet, your data is being used regardless.

That aside, just create throwaway accounts for this kind of situation.