Do not be upset, most players are not puzzled by such questions. Many players do not play with companions at all, and only a few players use fashion to expand their companions.
We are interested in this, so let's leave the others, we'll deal with the modes ourselves.
All three of the mods listed by you, if used correctly, will not cause problems. They work clearly and smoothly, like a clock, without a single mistake.
Ease of use:
1. Unlimited Companion Framework - the most simple mod. Only the tracking system. Suitable for most players.
2. Liga of My Companions - more complicated than the previous one. AI settings, disguise, teleport, self-medication and each other's treatment, etc. Requires F4SE.
3. Amazing Follower Tweaks - the most complex and interesting mode. In addition to everything in the League, he can organize companions to clean up the settlements and build. Also, the construction of a fortified camp is very much in demand for the Survival mod.
1. Amazing Follower Tweaks - the most advanced in this respect. Total control of all actions of companions. Full control of replicas, dialogues and quest scenes. Change of face, hair, even body. This mod is extremely necessary for players artistic and with a thin ear. Mod is most suitable for those who play a lot of time, literally live in the game.
2. Liga of My Companions - easy adjustment of some problematic moments. Voiced all the commands that the player gives to the distance, and the responses of the companions. Autoswamens and armor, an endless wardrobe of dresses, vertibirds. This is necessary for those who want companions to be sympathetic and always look good.
3. Unlimited Companion Framework - nothing is there, but the game does not overload.
1. Unlimited Companion Framework - allows you to hire any non-hostile NPCs into the team. There are no restrictions on the number of companions (!).
2. Amazing Follower Tweaks - I do not know yet. A maximum of 5 active companions.
3. Liga of My Companions - allows you to hire only a non-hostile NPC with dialogues. A maximum of 16 active companions + Dogmeat.
Load on the operating system:
1. Amazing Follower Tweaks - outrages most
2. Liga of My Companions
3. Unlimited Companion Framework - does not overload at all
My choice is Liga. In this mod there is everything I need and nothing superfluous, conflicting with other modes. The Liga can't break any hired companion. In addition, I can add anything I want without asking anyone about it. I really hope that you will come in handy this small review useful. Forgive my school English.
I wish you to choose the right mode and a pleasant game!
Edited by Iggdrasil7, 23 December 2017 - 05:46 AM.