Can I make homemaker go in the regular menu?

yuk75

Hi! It's really a hassle having homemaker in its own menu...can I have those items just show in the normal menus and categories? I don't mind if categories are added I just don't like homemaker in its own section. It forces me to leave say lighting to find a kitchen light and go all the way over to the homemaker menu and then I have to guess where things are because they all have the same icons. I'm pretty sure it used to be like this?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1478/?

Learn how to later workshop menus and you can. All recipes (COBJ or Constructible Object) use a keyword to denote what type of object it is (decoration, power, settlement etc.), and one to denote what category it goes into. Check the vanilla stuff to get an idea of this.

I don't know what I am researching. I asked for help troubleshooting a mod (because it used to work like that) and I don't know what you're telling me to do lol. Google keywords? Learn to later menus? It sounds to me like you're trying to tell me to build it myself?

To the OP, you can, but it will take a lot of work. And people will tell you to look it up yourself. I recommend using Mod Organizer 2 for better control of everything. I haven't used Homemaker for a long time. It was extremely buggy, and CTD when you opened the settlement build menu. I can't tell you how to do it. But you should run Settlement Keywords. Asking the authors of both Settlement Keywords and Homemaker may help, as well. I know I haven't helped a whole lot, but I hope this does point you all in the right direction.