Can I make homemaker go in the regular menu?

yuk75

...()...I haven't used Homemaker for a long time. It was extremely buggy, and CTD when you opened the settlement build menu...()...

Haven't played FO4 in six months but I've been using Homemaker since it was released -first the regular version and later the SKE version- and never ever had any problems with it in twenty months and certainly never experienced any CTD when opening the WorkShop... In my last run I used 467 mods with 252 plug-ins, including Homemaker.

I wonder why people keep spreading these non-sense. Not saying you're telling porkies concerning your own experiences as there's always a few people who run into problems due to mod combinations or wrong use/installation, but the majority of Homemaker users don't have issues with it.

I run almost that many mods myself. I didn't say that Homemaker was bad. All I said, was for me, it crashed my game. I don't discourage anyone from using it. Point of fact, I encourage others to use it. I also caution them that they may need patches for the mods they are using in conjunction with Homemaker. That being said, to the OP, and others seriously wanting to merge Homemaker with the workshop as is, you might want to talk to a few people. I would start with talking to someone directly on the Homemaker mod page, and seeing if they could add in an option to integrate into the standard workshop menu. Or other people who have merged their mods into the current menus.

• 6 months later...

Hi yuk75

Did you ever find a solution to this? it's driving me mad having homemaker in a separate screen. When infact the mod claims that it merges them: Homemaker overhauls the vanilla category system to make it much more efficient and easy to use. However, it keeps the vanilla categories intact, so mods that add things to only the vanilla categories should all remain compatible.

Looking through the mod this should be an option or a possibility but i can't seem to figure it out.

I know your post is from over a year ago, but i'm really hoping for a solution. So here's for trying. :)