Making a Soul Gem mod, looking for input.

GallumX

Okay, so I'm making a mod that combines aspects from a slew of other mods, though not drawing inspiration from any in particular (if that makes sense). Basically I started out making a mod that just removed the souls from a gem, but that was proving a pain and I figured I could squeeze more features into the mod if I instead went with a crafting path. What I mean by that is that I have to basically make a ton of recipes for soul gems.

The idea is you can grind soul gems, empty or full, into a soul gem powder, and that soul gem powder will be an alchemy ingredient, but can also be used at [smelter or forge idk yet] to make soul gems.

The [Powdered Soulgem]'s alchemy stats are currently as follows (though I'm open to suggestions):

1 - Paralysis

2 - Restore Magicka

3 - Fortify Enchanting

4 - Fortify Magicka

My current amounts for grinding up soul gems are as follows (again open to suggestions):

Petty - 1 powder

Lesser - 2 powder

Common - 3 powder

Greater - 4 powder

Grand - 5 powder

Black - 7 powder

Pretty straightforward I know, increments of one, but if anyone has a better idea that's the kind of thing I'm looking for input on.

Ingredients for each gem is respective to its powder return, so 1:1.

I'm not going to touch the capture feature in the game (compatibility with inquisitive soul gems), but I will consider any other suggestions thrown my way, given I can figure out how to do it.

Thanks in advance, any input is appreciated!