Temple Quests

Falcon761

I have a few questions,

1. What are the temple quests? Where to I go to start them?

2. Where is the theives guild?

3. Where can I get a full set of Orcish armor?

4. What/where is the "High Fane" quest?

Note to moderators: I have used the search tool for all of these questions, came out with nothing. Also, I am a newbe, If this belongs in the spoilers forum please move it! Thanx.

1) The Tribunal Temple questline can be initiated by speaking to the priest-in-charge in Vivec's High Fane (Second-Southmost building in Vivec -- the one with the big rock floating alongside of it) or the temples in Balmora, Ald-Ruhn, or Molag Mar.

2) The Thieves' Guild has members that offer membership and quests in The Rat in the Pot (Ald-Ruhn), The South Wall Cornerclub (Balmora), Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub (Sadrith Mora), and Simine Fralinie's Bookstore (Vivec, Foreign Quarter).

3) Try looking around in Caldera's Ghorak Manor.

4) The High Fane quests are the quests offered at High Fane to members of the Tribunal Temple faction. High Fane itself is just Vivec's bloated temple.

3) Try looking around in Caldera's Ghorak Manor.

There is no Orcish Armour in Ghorak Manor. All the Orcs there are clad in fur armour or plain clothes, and are armed with iron, Dwemer, or steel axes. And one has an ebony longsword.

Most of the Orcs in the Northern Dwemer ruin Mzuleft (South of Dagon Fel) have full suits of Orcish armour. There are also a few suits on the agressive Orcs in Valenvaryon, and three or four more by the statue of Malacath northwest of Dagon Fel.

The Orc Umbra, north of Suran, has a full suit. Killing him also gets you a nice artifact Soultrap-enchanted sword, Umbra.

The Temple quests are also initialized with the Shrines of the Seven Graces. It involves making a country-wide trip to seven different shrines offering items to the shrines and recieving the blessings. The book Pilgrims Path, given to you when you are assigned the task of the pilgrimage, updates your map with the locations of all the shrine locations.

yes it is greaves an curias there. but I have also seen a orchis boots and curias behind the armorers desk in balmora.

Maybe a litle tricky but if you use a invisiblity scroll you might get some of them.

And in the gorach manor they wont atack you hey will just say Thief or something like that. ^_^

The Orc Umbra, north of Suran, has a full suit. Killing him also gets you a nice artifact Soultrap-enchanted sword, Umbra.

Having trouble finding him/her. Where is he/she exactly?

He is exactly east of the Suran Tradehouse somewhere in the mountains This might help. :bleh:

-MajKrAzAm

Archived