Temple Quests

Falcon761

Thanks! One other thing. Where the HECK to I buy scrolls? I can't find ANY really. Also, how do you use them? I have one scroll of Icarus flight or something like that, but don't know how to use it!

Basicaly I want to know where to find and how to use an invsibilty scroll so I can get that ORCISH ARMOR!

Thanks! One other thing. Where the HECK to I buy scrolls? I can't find ANY really. Also, how do you use them? I have one scroll of Icarus flight or something like that, but don't know how to use it!

Basicaly I want to know where to find and how to use an invsibilty scroll so I can get that ORCISH ARMOR!

You can buy scrolls usually from any mage. I can remember that Arielle in Arielle Tradehouse Seyda Neen sells some.

You can you use scrolls by first selecting them by pressing + or - to browse through your magic items/spell/scrolls then when you find a scroll you want to use you press r to ready magic and click the mouse button. You can select scrolls doing it the quick way by pressing right click and looking through your inventory, looking to the right will show your magic items. Scroll down to the end and select which scroll you want to use then just exit inventory and press r and use your scroll. :P

-MajKrAzAm

The enchanters at every Mages' Guild location sell scrolls -- the NPC who offers this service in Balmora is Galbedir, at the uppermost level of the Guild of Mages building. If you have Tribunal, the scrolls are also sold in the Craftsmen's Hall.

The only places where you're guaranteed to find a Scroll of Invisibility is inside some random cave or dungeon; you might be better off looking for a potion that offers Invisibility -- there are two Cheap Potions of Invisibility in the Temple of Ald-Ruhn, and an additional potion in Berwen's shop located in Tel Mora. The potions are somewhat low quality, but that probably won't matter since the effect wears off at the moment you pick up the armor anyways.

Get the amulet of shadows 80% Chameleon (I think) then you become invisible but can wield implements, pick stuff up without becoming visible. To find it walk from Gnisis to Ald Velothi and as you approach the end of your journey offer to help a lady who has lost her ring.

I will move this to spoilers.

Get the amulet of shadows 80% Chameleon (I think) then you become invisible but can wield implements, pick stuff up without becoming visible. To find it walk from Gnisis to Ald Velothi and as you approach the end of your journey offer to help a lady who has lost her ring.
<_<

No i dont think that you get it from that lady. (after you have to kill her)

Ask the leader mage in the mages guild in Balmora about latest rumors. She will tell you that A imperial knight wants to talk to you. when you get there speak with him about work or something like that. He will give you a mission to kill al the people in the cornerclub in balmora. when you get back you will get a ring with have a 80% chameleon. :)

Silvuru, I didn't say you got it from the lady. I said you get it when you help her. I try not to give everything away in my posts if I can avoid it. The Amulet of Shadows is a much higher level of Chameleon than the item you are talking about 'The Ring of Surroundings.' I don't have my list with me today of the exact comparison but the ring is quite a lot lower.

BTW (off topic) although the Amulet of Shadows is worth little in money terms I believe it is unique. The Ring of Surroundings despite it's massive price tag (32000 gold IIRC) is not unique. That always struck me as strange.

I don't have my list with me today of the exact comparison but the ring is quite a lot lower.

About 60-50 points lower, in fact. The enchantment for the Ring of Surroundings, 'chameleon dance,' is Chameleon 20-30 points or 30 seconds.

actually, the ring of surroundings is unique. its talked about in the books about legendary items. the am. of shaddows is not unique, only really good. notice the distinct shape and color etc. of both: the am. of shaddows has a double as the extravagent saphire ammulet and the ring of surroundings has no double.'

Edit: but regardless thats OT. <_< sorry

Archived