Temple Quests

Falcon761

actually, the ring of surroundings is unique. its talked about in the books about legendary items. the am. of shaddows is not unique, only really good. notice the distinct shape and color etc. of both: the am. of shaddows has a double as the extravagent saphire ammulet and the ring of surroundings has no double.'

It's not unique in my opinion if there are two of them. One is given as the reward for Larrius Varro's quest, and the other is in a chest in Dren Plantation's tower shack. And the Amulet of Shadow's "double" is an exquisite amulet, not an extravagant one.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry)

THIS IS SO ANNOYING! I got the amulet of shadows (Thanks for the help!), but STILL (when using it) cant manage to steal the orcish armor from the stores(ie. balmora armorer)!!!!!!!!!!! Any advise?

Thanks!

Get it from another location. I mentioned quite a few above. I'd suggest going to one of those.

it isnt exquisite. it is the Extravagant Sapphire Amulet. There are also Extravagant Ruby Amulets. i know for a fact, because the exquisite amulets are those huge ones that look like the Hlervu Lockets.

where is this other "Ring Of Surroundings" though? i mean specifficaly. i didnt find it there, so maybe its a PC bug.

also, for help in stealing, the am of shadows lasts 30 seconds and isnt negated. use its enchantment, enter the building, steal, you wont be seen.

cmac has agreed it is extravagant, there is no argument. However there are two Rings of Surroundings, the second where cmac says. IIRC it is in a locked small chest. The tower shack is the one with wooden steps up to it and Llaro Llethri inside.

Archived