CTD near Riverwood + Random Areas

HotforSkyrim

I am experiencing an occasional CTD near Riverwood. One usually occurs directly on the border (pics below). Upon rebooting the game from the crash, it usually won't crash in the same spot again, and instead moves to the second spot (also in link). Of course, the crash can occur somewhere on the path to get to the location of the first crash. Sometimes the crash doesn't occur at all.

I have the memory patch and MemoryBlock log installed. ENB and SKSE are at the latest available versions. Block 1 has peaked at 257 after a crash but usually crashes between 225 and 250. Block 2 never goes above 130.

I don't think it's a memory problem as I have spawned roughly 1000 guards in Riverwood and experienced no crash, just framerate drops.

Generally, when I install/remove mods, I set the run speed multiplier to 1500 to quickly travel the world to test for crashes. Once or twice I have crashed randomly in the world after 2 minutes of running but the bulk of them occur in the Riverwood area.

My peak modlist contained over 100 mods including 2 additional 2K texture packs, weather, flora, trees, wildlife, creature, armor/weapon skins, and a slew of animation mods and I have experienced the crash basically the same amount of times. My current hunch is MajesticMountains.esp. It's not loaded in the modlist currently as I was testing and lasted about 2 minutes without crashing. I have also used cleaned files with TESEdit, sorted with BOSS and LOOT as well. Just wanted your guys' opinions on the matter. Thanks.

Pics of crash locations:

Modlist:

Specs:

CPU: i5-4670K @ 3.40GHz

GPU: MSI GTX 1070 8GB

RAM: 16GB

Currently have Skyrim+mods installed on an SSD and playing at a 2K resolution.