Bait and switching adblockers isn't so nice and probably wont work

agreeksailor

So I was browsing Nexus mods with adblock on, but not logged into my account when I saw a banner saying I could never see ads again for $2. And I was like...I spent a lot more than that for my lifetime premium, so I clicked on the buy premium banner. This is what I saw. So where is that ad free option that was in the banner? If you click on anything associated with it you never see an ad free option for that price, and certainly not permanently like stated. I understand that this site needs to pay its bills and keep running. But if you are going to have statements like that, they need to actually exist. You guys should really fix this one way or another. Change the banner, add a remove advertisements only option, something...just not the bait and switch which isn't going to win any friends. If there actually is a $2 option to turn off ads, it is very well hidden because I can't find it anywhere.

So that button should point to this page, but it currently doesn't. I'll get that sorted at the beginning of next week.

From the page you're viewing with the Premium options, click "Supporter Membership" in the left nav.