Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bare with the bio here. I've barely even played any of the ME games, I could never get into them because of the gameplay. I had to use a wiki and google for all this, and that took forever.

Character Name: Dante

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Infiltrator

Height: 6"2

Weight: 180 Lbs

Eyes: Dark Brown (kinda blackish)

Hair(if aplicable): N/A

Weapons: M-97 Viper and for a bit more tactical engagments, the M-77 Paladin

Armour/Clothing:Terminus Assault Armor

Powers/abilities: Tactical Cloak and Sniper Proficiency

Weapon mods: Sniper Rifle Enhanced Scope and a Heavy Pistol Scope

Skills: First Aid ('nuff said)

History/Background: Dante shares very little of his childhood and past, but people label him a "terrorist" because they think he kills without feeling or reason. However, he mainly kills with reason, and they aren't petty murders paid for by a rich person wanting a hitman, he sets his own contracts up, mainly on less important people that just want power.

What is known in his little known background is that his father and mother were killed by his grandfather for no clear reason, and this was when Dante was 18. Dante murdered his own grandfather for that, and fled from wherever he was at. He became a skilled infiltrator, sniping from a distance and remaining out of sight.

Edited by SubjectProphet

Character Name: Known only as 'Val'

Character Race: Quarian

Character Class: Infiltrator

Height: 6"

Weight: 75kg

Eyes: Unknown

Hair(if aplicable): N/A

Weapons: M-13 Raptor, M-77 Paladin

Weapon mods: M-13 Raptor (Concentration Mod, Extended Barrel), M-77 Paladin (Spare thermal clips, Extended Barrel)

Armour/Clothing: Standard Quarian Light Suit

Powers/abilities: Tactical Cloak, Sticky Grenade, AI Hack (sabotage), Overload

Skills: Offensive sniping, stealth & Tactical engagements, battling synthetic enemies & advanced security systems.

History/Background: Val started out on her pilgrimage, just like every quarian. Her goal was to bring back what was believed, at the time, to be a shutdown code for a Geth dreadnought. The high command believed that it could be altered to shutdown and wipe all Geth platforms within the area. Once she returned to the Flotilla, the high command ordered immediate activation of the code. Unexpectedly, it caused a severe malfunction in a Liveship, ultimately leading to Val's exile.

She was found on Omega, digging through someones bag in their private quarters. Instead of hate, the man that found her saw potential, she had snuck past extremely high tier, and deadly, security systems. So he trained her, leading to what she is now. Leader of a stealth mercenary team of 3, she now conducts small raids on colonies, and even ships.

Edited by Phalanx108

Ok, forgot to ask earlier, but I have a few questions. 1. When does this take place in terms of the ME series, (I am sort of assuming between 2 and 3), and what were Shepard's choices in the matters that affected the games that have passed (mainly renegade vs paragon endings, and if it is after ME3, what color explosions did he/she choose?)

It is set in ME3, in the war against the Reapers me thinks, sorry if i did not make that clear, Shephard made the choice to kill Samara for Morinth.... so shall we say he is more of a paragon shep? or just had sympathy for Morinth.

Anyway, i think he will have destroyed the collector base in ME2, and picked udina as Councillor in ME1, letting the council die as well.... as for the rest i will need specifics as for questions, as Shep makes SO many choices throughout the games :D

It is set in ME3, in the war against the Reapers me thinks, sorry if i did not make that clear, Shephard made the choice to kill Samara for Morinth.... so shall we say he is more of a paragon shep? or just had sympathy for Morinth.

Anyway, i think he will have destroyed the collector base in ME2, and picked udina as Councillor in ME1, letting the council die as well.... as for the rest i will need specifics as for questions, as Shep makes SO many choices throughout the games :D

Yeah, should have been a bit more specific, here are a few more, did he kill the Rachni on Noveria? Did he save or destroy the Ferros colony, and save or execute Shiala? Did he destroy the Geth heretics or convert them? And most important of all, is Conrad Verner still alive (if he is, he may not be for long :devil:)?

Oooo yay, another quarian :)

I know this question is similar to the other one, but when does this take place in ME3? Like (ME3 spoilers follow)

after the Mars mission, after Palaven or before the attempted coup on the Citadel?

Okay, here goes :D

Rachni queen is alive, shep let her live.

He saved the Ferros colony

He saved Shiala

He converted the heretics

And Verner is still alive.

And we shall say this is set after the Palaven.

Hope that helped, and BTW you guys are doing great, i am loving the posts :D

See you all tonight

Mythic.