How do I find fireundubh's Auto Loot configuration?

BILLY500436

I know this is most likely a dumb question but I cannot seem to find the configuration for fireundubh's Auto Loot mod. The holo-tape only has three options "Disable Looting", "Disable Stealing", "Disable Lockpicking". I've searched for a while now and I just cannot seem to find it.

I saw this from a post in January about a future mod update from him however I am not so sure that this is public yet as he said it was for a future release AND that he has stopped development on this. Don't quote me though, I could be wrong:

Maybe this is enabled with this variable?:

"You can no longer select the 8192, 4096, and 2048 distance options without setting the dubhAutoLootDebugOptionsAvailable global variable to 1."

This information was found here.
However it says "DebugOptionsAvailable" so if this is ONLY for distance then it is my fault.

I have searched for such an item as a FormID inside of the file however I did not find anything. (I had checked as I heard somewhere you could find it with xEdit, though all I found for xEdit was FO4Edit which I'd assume would be able to read the same aspects of the file.)

Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Edited by BILLY500436