"Companion weapons" for the Strigidae Courser suit, suggestions please

Khtugg

Hi all,

I'm loving CROSS' Strigidae Courser outfit and would like to have a companion weapon for the armour/outfit. So if you got any suggestion, wether the weapon is vanilla, DLC, or moddded in: please share ideas :smile:

I have the Break Action Laser, also by CROSS, but I can't use DeadPool2099's Wattz laser as something in my setup/loadorder bungle up that mod(the different parts of the weapon appear "slided" away from each other in third person).

So what weapon, ballistic, energy or something else would you recommend?

Thanks for reading.

howdy;

that's tricky as its mostly personal subjective preference

you can of course pair it with any of the nX! of parts packs and standalone weapons.

I recommend Any Mod Any Weapon,

and then any parts pack you like.

unarmed is great.

there's even "Rad Powers", "Force Powers" etc for unarmed.

for sidearms, Dieselpunkt/M.I.B. weapons parts packs,

the phayzor etc.

Deatomizer series 2 is nice without being 'too-Tron'

Noisy-Cricket with a Spud Implement is also novelty.

playing with Soongs of the Wasteland, and the Phayzor looks decent with that outfit.

plasma-stuff, like Goodman's Grue-Bleen blaster also look decent.

there's that 'megamang! arm canon" too.

Well, way I see it, it's a duster. I use a stetson hat and sunglasses instead of the visor thing, so it practically begs for a Western Revolver. Better yet, a .45-70 hunting revolver with the longer cylinder, New Vegas style.

Then again, that may be because I'm still in my cowboy themed phase. Which is kinda weird, since I NEVER played that kinda character in New Vegas.

Edit: or, of course, you can put on the visor and go all high tech melee, with the lightsabers. Mind you, I'm probably not entirely unbiased there, but a stealth/melee build with rooted and Blitz is still an incredibly powerful opener. One-shots just about anything.

Have you thought of Quad Rioter's 2 energy weapons? I use his Accelerator plasma gun and love it, and he just released a new energy weapon although I haven't tried it. One of the cool things about those weapons is that you have a variety of colour schemes (weapon only, not the "beam") that you can change up anytime at a workbench.