My mods are in data folder, but don't appear in game.

MrMatrixRaz

So I have Nexus mod manager, know how it works, used it previously, but after a couple of weeks I wanted to re-download Skyrim and try out mods again. But my mods don't appear in game, there are 87 active atm and are too long to list. But they appear in data folder and don't work in game, for example:

Apachii Sky Hair, It just gives me a bald head

True brows, they only give the first eyebrow but lot's of them and have no difference.

And also when I relaunch NMM it turns off some of my mods for some reason.

My SKSE Version is 1.7.3

Edited by MrMatrixRaz

Is your NMM VirtualInstall folder on the same drive as your Steam Skyrim folder? To view or change your VirtualInstall folder location, click on the Tools icon at the top and select "Change Virtual folders".

My Virtual install is located at D:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods

In NMM, click on the Folder with Arrow icon (Open Folder) and select "Open Game Folder". Windows Explorer will pop up and it will be in the folder where Skyrim is installed. If the drive that Skyrim is installed to (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim -> C: drive) does not match the drive that your VirtualInstall folder is on (e.g. D:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods\VirtualInstall -> D: drive), then NMM won't work properly - you'll have missing textures and meshes.