Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Miranda briefed the squad on there mission through there head and earpieces "Alright guys, the aim is to get in and blow the hell out of this base. I want you guys to recover any, and all prototype schematics you can find, hack into any accounts, and drain all of there funds. I'd recommend Teltis and Logan for blowing up the main reactor, but whatever configuration you guys chose, just make sure there are some pretty fireworks. lawson out."

Teltis looked at the men who had landed near her, and she drew her blade, checking it over. "Alright then... first things first we are gonna have to get the doors down, bear with me a second." She said, walking to stand near the doors. she charged up a huge ball of biotics in her hands, and send the shock-wave flying forth, it ripped the large doors out of there frames, and left part of the main room in disarray. Teltis dashed forward, sending all manner of biotics flying, and hacking at the troopers in teleporting flips.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noah and Domenic rushed in after Teltis, dispatching the few remaining hostiles.

"Noah and I will hack the computers and gather any valuable information, if you think you can handle demolishing the base."

Logan turned to Teltis and said with a smirk "Well, let's not keep Cerberus waiting."

Logan moved ahead where he spotted several Cerberus troopers. They quickly spotted him and began opening fire. Logan returned fire once in cover and killed one of them with a shot to the chest. Logan called out "Teltis! Let's f*** these assholes up!"

Logan nodded at Teltis's Biotic powers.
"That power... Best not to get on her bad side."
Logan thought to himself as he fired several rounds at a remaining Cerberus trooper. One of the rounds penetrated his body armor and went clean through the trooper's stomach. Another went through the trooper's shoulder blade.

"Heh. Sucks to be that guy." Logan chuckled to himself.

Teltis turned her attention at a Guardian who was hiding behind his shield, occasionally firing a shot from his shotgun. As a spray hit her shields, Teltis thought it high time to get rid of him. She bound him in place with a small stasis field, his large shield dropping to the floor in front of him. from there, she dashed over, and cut off both of his arms, turning her attention to another bunch of troopers in need of a shockwave. Once the effect of stasis had worn off, which was a few seconds after teltis focused her wrath elsewhere, the trooper crumpled to the floor screaming his agony, as blood rushed from what used to be his arms.

Meanwhile, Noah and Domenic proceeded to a different part of the base. Domenic quickly hacked through a door and opened it. As soon as it opened, Noah charged into a group of Cerberus troopers. Before the ones that had been sent flying by the impact had landed, he let out a massive electrical shock and nova explosion, decimating those in the area. Domenic took out several more, firing several rounds through each of their heads with his Hornet. The two proceeded with commando efficiency, not bothering to do anything fancy. A phantom appeared and attacked Domenic, he quickly extended the blades on his forearms and parried her sword, then slashed at her stomach and stabbed her, a sickening crunch being produced as his blades pierced her armor.

They proceeded to the main database and began downloading various prototype schematics, Domenic also managed to hack into the base's security systems. Domenic contacted Teltis and Logan.

"We've made it to the database and are currently downloading any useful data we can. Also, I've hacked into the security systems, so just let me know if you two need any help."

Edited by leirynot