Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

After arriving at the Med Station, the doctor entered his room and grabbed his medical chart, she looked through the pages and after she finished she looked at Actus's leg. She began to apply a med gel on his wound, Actus grunted as the gel hurt at it was spread on the gun wound. Than she began to wrap the wound in a soft bandage.

"Your lucky that she didn't shoot the artery," the docter said.

"I'm glad that she didn't, I'm mad I didn't notice her reaching for her gun." Actus said.

As Actus finished his sentence, Commander Numin burst into the room, looking angry. He began to pace back and forth between the ends of the room.

"What the hell were you thinking? Going up to someone by yourself?!" Commander Numin yelled.

"I was thinking about my job, Commander." Actus replied.

"Your job?! You know that you shouldn't approach people without another C-Sec officer with you! You of all people should know this!" Commander Numin yelled.

"I'm sorry Commander." Actus said.

"Your sorry? That's all you can say? You're fired Actus, when you heal grab your stuff from your office and leave." Commander Numin said and stormed out of the room.

Actus was in shock, he couldn't believe that Commander Numin would fire his most best officer.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A terminal nearby Actus flashed, and Morinth's voice played through. "Aw, you lost your job because of me? shame... but i can promise you this: Without you to sort out there problems, C-sec are going to be swarmed by murders... Have fun... i will make sure to leave a mark on each victim, just to remind you of who beat you." And the transmission ended, and Morinth sat in her apartment with a smile, drinking a glass of batarian ale. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Actus threw the pan sitting on the nightstand next to him across the room, she was right. Things were going to happen that now he couldn't stop her. He glared at the terminal as the transmission ended. Who was she... Actus thought. He stood up from the bed and walked towards his C-Sec office, all of his co-workers stared at him as he walked passed the offices. Actus's secretary was standing in-front of his door, with a box of his belongings.

"I could talk to the Commander for you," she said.

"No, I don't want to ruin things even more." Actus replied.

Actus grabbed the box and walked out, he continued until he reached his apartment. He opened the door to reveal a neat and tidy, Actus sat down on his bed and sat down his belongings. He buried his face into his hands. He couldn't believe this, lost the only job that he was good at. Great.

Edited by TheBestIdiot122

Alex was in the shadows, listening in on two C-Sec officers, they confirmed what he had heard, a dead general, and apparently an officer, named Actus, had been fired. These were suspicious circumstances to be sure, he could smell some cash, all there was to do would be to find the fired officer, he was sure the man would want revenge. And so he started asking around about it, and found an address from a... erm... 'reliable' source. Alex waited out side the mans door, he knocked. He hoped the man would hear and open the door, it had been to long since he had had a good job... ofcourse, he kept his hand on his pistol, there was a chance that, since this man was Ex C-sec, would try to get him... he suddenly was having second thoughts... Edited by Brutii

Neriane had finished here sniper test with flying colours and was due to be deployed. She walked through the barracks Widow on her back, pistol by her hand. She walked out the barracks and towards the club she had earlier been and up to the bar.

Morinth paced around her apartment "Who do i kill next?... someone influential... someone powerful..." Suddenly the Ardat Yakshi smiled. "The Volus ambassador... perfect, the little bastard will be easy prey..."

Several hours later, Morinth was chatting with said ambassador in his private office, away from prying eyes and cameras. "So you really set up so much trade on your own? Impressive... i imagine your death would have catastrophic consequences for the Citadel." She said with a curious smile.

"Yes, my sweet Asari, it would, i mean i supply C-sec with a lot of there weapons, and food to the people living here..." The Volus said, taking a long breath.

"Then look into my eyes, and tell my you want me, tell me you'd die for me... anything i want." Morinth said the lines she said to the Turian general, again her eyes black.

"I..I.. I would die for you.... anything you want." The Volus said, under her spell.

"Good, because that is what is going to happen... come here." Morinth said, putting her arm around him, she looked deep into his eyes, and melded her mind with his, entwining there nervous systems... but as was the way of the Ardat-Yakshi, the melding was not a pleasurable one... and the volus died of a brain hemorrhage.

Once he was dead, Morinth drew a blade, and cut open the Ambassadors chest, with his blood she wrote on the wall 'Look into my eyes... and tell me that C-sec are still successful... you can't, no one can. this is the second of many murders. M'...

She retreated again. Back into hiding in her apartment...

Actus woke up to someone knocking at his door, he sat upward and rubbed his head. Actus got up and walked to the door, he opened it to only reveal a man, who he didn't know who it was, also he was armed. Actus studied the human before him, trying to figure why he would come to a Turian... He leaned on the door frame and noticed the man had his hand on his pistol.

"What do you want?" Actus said.

Morinth turned on the shower, she took off her clothes and got in, washing herself over, and cleaning off all the blood. Once she was done she got out and put on a simple outfit, she sat on her sofa and relaxed, turning on the holonet she smiled as there was a breaking news announcement, which was played on every level and terminal of the citadel 'The Volus ambassador has been murdered! following the death of the turian general, these deaths are linked by an individual know as M. if anyone has any information, report to C-sec at once.'

Once the news announcement had finished, the reporter went on to describe the Volus, and his last known actions etc.

Morinth smiled darkly and poured herself a drink "Let's see them get over this one."

Actus turned around to see his computer terminal flashing with a major news update, he walked over to notice that the Volus Ambassador, was dead. Actus listined closely as they said the message on the wall in his blood, he knew exactly who it was, but he wasn't going to the C-Sec office, they will come to him. They won't figure this out, they will need me. Actus thought. As the reporter finished her sentence, the letter caught his eye, "M"... Actus thought to him self, What was her name... Actus said out-loud, pacing back and forth in his apartment.