Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

Morinth just sat and smiled for a while... thinking of her next target... there was no-one of importance she could seduce right now, they were all heavily guarded... but she would find a way... perhaps she would just kill ordinary people for a while, until there was a break in the defences of the higher ranking members... But instead she sat and thought for a while longer, she was a careful predator, and would not run into her target guns blazing..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actus turned around to see his computer terminal flashing with a major news update, he walked over to notice that the Volus Ambassador, was dead. Actus listined closely as they said the message on the wall in his blood, he knew exactly who it was, but he wasn't going to the C-Sec office, they will come to him. They won't figure this out, they will need me. Actus thought. As the reporter finished her sentence, the letter caught his eye, "M"... Actus thought to him self, What was her name... Actus said out-loud, pacing back and forth in his apartment.

"Hmm... a name beginning with M... what did she look like? Maybe I have heard of her" he said, taking his hand off the pistol

Actus forgot he left the human at his door, he waved him to come in. Afterwards, he sat down next to his personal terminal. He quickly went though the C-Sec data base, surprised that they didn't remove his log-in data, he came to the latest report. Morinth, Last name unknown, Height: Around 6ft, Eye Color: Bright Gray, Race: Asari. Presumed to be armed and dangerous. If seen on the street, remain calm and locate the nearest C-Sec officer.

C-Sec Officer fired/killed during case: Actus Illo. Reasons: Reckless endangerment, Disobeyed orders giving by CO. Kimberly Cage: K.I.A, reasons unknown. Chase Olson: K.I.A, reasons unknown. Actus finished reading the report and leaned back in his chair. He thought for a moment and looked at the report over and over.

"I never gave the CO her name..." Actus said aloud.

Actus forgot he left the human at his door, he waved him to come in. Afterwards, he sat down next to his personal terminal. He quickly went though the C-Sec data base, surprised that they didn't remove his log-in data, he came to the latest report. Morinth, Last name unknown, Height: Around 6ft, Eye Color: Bright Gray, Race: Asari. Presumed to be armed and dangerous. If seen on the street, remain calm and locate the nearest C-Sec officer.

C-Sec Officer fired/killed during case: Actus Illo. Reasons: Reckless endangerment, Disobeyed orders giving by CO. Kimberly Cage: K.I.A, reasons unknown. Chase Olson: K.I.A, reasons unknown. Actus finished reading the report and leaned back in his chair. He thought for a moment and looked at the report over and over.

"I never gave the CO her name..." Actus said aloud.

Alex scanned over the information "Could have been another witness" he said "What's Morinth wanted for?"

Actus began to write the information in his Omi-Tool, "No, I never saw anyone in-front of the bar, she was the only one standing out there and if there were anyone else I probably would have gone to them first, since I didn't notice her at first." Actus said, as he was finishing writing the information down. As he got up and grabbed his pistol and started walking towards the door.

"She almost killed me, and she is also wanted for questioning about the murder of the General." Actus said, hastily.

Actus began to write the information in his Omi-Tool, "No, I never saw anyone in-front of the bar, she was the only one standing out there and if there were anyone else I probably would have gone to them first, since I didn't notice her at first." Actus said, as he was finishing writing the information down. As he got up and grabbed his pistol and started walking towards the door.

"She almost killed me, and she is also wanted for questioning about the murder of the General." Actus said, hastily.

Alex followed, murder... he could smell a cash reward if this killer was brought to justice "You got fired from C-sec?"

Actus reached his door and opened it, "You saw the file, I got fired." Actus said. As he was about to walk out the door, he heard a couple of gun-shots and immediately ran down the hall way, trying to find the source of the gun-shots.

Actus reached his door and opened it, "You saw the file, I got fired." Actus said. As he was about to walk out the door, he heard a couple of gun-shots and immediately ran down the hall way, trying to find the source of the gun-shots.

"At least you got in" Then he picked up the pace, and drew his M-99 Saber