[Power Armor] T60 - Juggernaut

Lyliafaith

Hello, I'm super new to modding and modelling stuff in Fo4 and wanted to ask for some help or make a request for a specific kind of armor.

Juggernaut armor. Not for your character themselves, but for their power armor frame. I've gotten a little bit into making one with the gracious resources of "Outlawer," yet I'm facing some issues in-game where the whole torso floats and wont move with the power armor, just kind of sits there in some sort of c-pose or t-pose.

Here's what i got in 3dsmax, below I'll also provide the resource link with the juggernaut armor in it. My goal is a nice looking semi-sleek power armor that resembles a bombsquad/juggernaut.

uL8YMYR.png

eJNyW9x.png

KZKmnNb.png

XGFFrzP.png

PlavHGI.png

TyVRBQe.png

Outlawer's Outfit/Resource pack

Your problem is that you need to properly configure your rig in the nif file so that it lines up correctly with theframe’s rig. I believe there is a tutorial out there somewhere that shows how to do this. Regardless, that is the most likely cause of your immobile torso piece.

Your problem is that you need to properly configure your rig in the nif file so that it lines up correctly with theframe’s rig. I believe there is a tutorial out there somewhere that shows how to do this. Regardless, that is the most likely cause of your immobile torso piece.

Thank you; however, despite all the time I've used trying to fix this I haven't found any helpful tutorials. Thank you though, i think this project is over.

• 2 months later...

I haven't done any PA mods, so maybe there is something more to it, but to me when something isn't moving with the rest of the body it is caused by a weighting issue.

Have you tried weight painting it in Outfit Studio, using the PA Frame as a reference?

I believe doing this caused the model to become an error.