Nexus Mod Manager: Can't change load order/move mods up&down

Venlafaxin

I already had latest NMM and hit this problem after adding CC items. I have now edited my plugins.txt to correct obvious misplacerments. The Unofficial Patch was picked up by LOOT as being esp instead of esm. The CC items do not appear in plugins.txt so cannot be moved by this. Settlements Menu Manager is an esp so goes under things like Snap n Build. This seems wrong. I'll try deleting some mods and reinstalling them (as above).

Hey all!

Wasn't sure where to place this, as the utility is no longer maintained because of Vortex development.

So yeah, title sort of says it all. I can't click any plugin in the "plugins" tab, and move them up nor down the list. And I can't quite figure out why.

I'm using the NMM version posted in the "ESL support for NMM" mod located here

I'm using the Pipboy camo, decoration pack, power armor camo, and modular backpack from Creation Club.

Any ideas, lads and lasses? :smile:

To edit the load order without having to remove the Creation Club Content, Export your Load List to txt file in Nexus Mod Manager 0.63.17, Open in Notepad, or Notepad++, Cut and past the lines to the desired locations. With over 181 mods, it's faster than letting NMM do it without the CC in it. Then save the file edits, then go back to NMM and import from txt, it does change the load order to the new varient. Do NOT try to move any CC directly, Just ignore them, and don't change the list of the CC, it's main list would need to be edited for them to be changed in load order, Fallout4.ccc

Thanks a lot dude, I was worried I had to uninstall every single Skyrim SE mod I had installed via the game to install them back via the nexus mod manager !!! :D

• 9 months later...

I already had latest NMM and hit this problem after adding CC items. I have now edited my plugins.txt to correct obvious misplacerments. The Unofficial Patch was picked up by LOOT as being esp instead of esm. The CC items do not appear in plugins.txt so cannot be moved by this. Settlements Menu Manager is an esp so goes under things like Snap n Build. This seems wrong. I'll try deleting some mods and reinstalling them (as above).

Just came up with this issue now as well. Wanted to say that the text export/edit/import works. Extra work but at least a solution, thanks!