Character Creation- How do you do it?

Fkemman11

I have a few male presets that I have done. Admittedly I could have done a little better with them. I'm thinking of doing about 6 new male face presets. The problem is that LM presets never look the same in other people's game, so I might just make them character face replacements instead.

Any tips for making a male look halfway like he is real? male presets are a bad joke.

Yeah, those presets are comically bad.

I'd say focus on making the overall structure of the face (jaw, chin, cheekbones, forehead) first before you worry about eyes, nose, lips. It won't matter how enchanting his eyes are if he's got a head shaped like a deflated basketball.

Download "makeup for men" and use it. Brown eyeliner simulates eyelashes, brown, pink, or grey eyeshadow simulates natural pigmentation around the eye socket. Pale blush gives a normal human coloration to the skin. Use a lip tint.

Use overlays found in the "extras" category for manly rusticity. But reduce their opacity to 10-40%, otherwise they look like face paint.

I guess I could probably upload some presets too. I have plenty of decent-looking manfaces laying around in various saves.

Any tips for making a male look halfway like he is real? male presets are a bad joke.

Yeah, those presets are comically bad.

I'd say focus on making the overall structure of the face (jaw, chin, cheekbones, forehead) first before you worry about eyes, nose, lips. It won't matter how enchanting his eyes are if he's got a head shaped like a deflated basketball.

Download "makeup for men" and use it. Brown eyeliner simulates eyelashes, brown, pink, or grey eyeshadow simulates natural pigmentation around the eye socket. Pale blush gives a normal human coloration to the skin. Use a lip tint.

Use overlays found in the "extras" category for manly rusticity. But reduce their opacity to 10-40%, otherwise they look like face paint.

I guess I could probably upload some presets too. I have plenty of decent-looking manfaces laying around in various saves.

Makeup for men, ok. if I do more then three things it become a real mess from past tries. Thanks!