Dual Sheath Redux Works!

DesertRanger111

Has anyone tried Immersive Animations mod recommended to cover the Dual Sheath staff? No matter how I try it, I just can't make it work which really is irritating.

Edit: nvm, i'm a dummy who just forgot to convert the animations. Everything is fine.

Edited by Casspir

• 2 weeks later...

I've followed all the steps but the patcher is telling me I don't have the Dual Sheath Redux esp in my load order which I do

I fixed the program by running the patcher while Dual Sheath Redux.esp was disabled in NMM. Though now I am having an issue where modded weapons and shields that have a DSR patch aren't working properly e.g. Skyforge Shields not going to back or The Unique Uniques Shield of Solitude appearing as it should in hand but the vanilla version appearing on back.

ive tried all day to get this to work im having the same problem as everyone else required the esp in load order my question is with the skse in the data is it actually skse64 alpha or an empty file named skse or skse

Edited by dedwas5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So I think I figured out a few issues when converting the mod.

My issues were because of the patcher failing to recognize SkyrimSE as Skyrim. This was a fairly simple fix: I renamed SkyrimSE.exe to Skyrim.exe.

This method worked with the ini and load order as well. I had to rename the folder that kept the skyrim.ini to "Skyrim" as well as replace the SkyrimSE load order txt file with a Skyrim txt file.

Essentially, I just renamed a whole bunch of crap and it worked. I wish everyone else luck.

(don't forget to change all the names back)