Aiming & Shooting bug (unplayable)

Kaiuel

Hi, I hope someone could give me some recommendations on what I can to do fix this bug.

Basically, when aiming in first or third person, the gun will aim in a different direction. It also makes the gun shoot in different directions. The position and firing of the gun will change depending if the camera is in third or first person, and every time I die, the position changes a little. Loading previous saves before the bug does not fix the problem, and yes I have tried switching weapons. I'm guessing it has to do with animation loops, as looking in the console said something like that. From my attempts at fixing this, the error message in the console disappeared, but the animations are still broken. Any mods that change animations or the skeleton were deactivated and the bug still persisted. But for anyone willing to help me, here is the load order.

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

New Vegas Redesigned 3.esm

FCOMaster.esm

AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm

More Perks.esm

More Perks for Dead Money.esm

AWOPDeadMoney.esm

NevadaSkies.esm

SomeguySeries.esm

Bitter Springs Redesigned.esp

Casa Madrid Redesigned.esp

Gomorrah Redesigned v2.esp

More Perks for Honest Hearts.esm

More Traits.esm

More Perks for Old World Blues.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

More Perks for Companions.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm

YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Project Nevada - Rebalace Complete.esp

Project Nevada - All DLC.esp

EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp

Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp

Vurt's WFO.esp

JIP Companions Command & Control.esp

New Vegas Redesigned 3.esp

Alternative Repairing.esp

More Perks Update.esp

Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp

AWOPDeadMoneyVendorPatch.esp

Alternative Repairing - Ultimate Edition.esp

T6m Female Power Armor NV.esp

NCRTrooperOverhaul.esp

Alternative Repairing - Additional Campfires.esp

MercWanderer.esp

Alternative Repairing - Breakdown Item Icons.esp

QS Blackwolf NV Backpackmod.esp

Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp

Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Cheat.Cabinet.esp

Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp

boa ncrpahelmet.esp

Boacombat2glove.esp

FCO - GlowingOne.esp

More Perks for Companions Update.esp

More Perks for Dead Money Update.esp

More Traits Update.esp

More Perks for Honest Hearts Update.esp

More Perks for Old World Blues Update.esp

DKCaucasions.esp

PerkEveryLevel.esp

FlashlightNVSE.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp

RWD-NV v1.4 [standard Version].esp

Nevada Skies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp

Nevada Skies - Basic Edition.esp

Ragdolls.esp

Any help would be very appreciated.

Edited by Kaiuel

The picture is showing an animation issue. They don't show up in the "load order", so do you have any (other than vanilla) installed? If so, which ones (link the mod(s) please to avoid confusion). Some work better with some weapons than others.

There are a number things most people don't understand about how FNV implements "aiming" in general. Please see the related "Aiming -" entries in the 'Solutions to Graphics problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

Your list of mods indicates some misunderstandings, and you are not getting the benefit of all of them. All of the following tips may not apply to your specific situation, but are worth repeating anyway.

Are you using the 4GB Patcher? If not, please see the 'Maximizing use of memory' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

If you are using the full 4GB of memory, most likely you still have the default "heap size", which is too small. Please see the 'Solutions to "Crash To Desktop" (CTD) problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

Move any "inactive" plugins out of the game "Data" folder. They count against the "plugin cap" because they get loaded by the game engine if found, and can cause "Missing Master" problems. Please see the wiki "Missing Masters" article if you get that error message.

"Compatibility patches" to make one mod work with another need to be placed after (as in "physically lower, higher numbered") in the "load order" than both of the plugins they are designed to make compatible. ESMs should always be placed at the top (lowest numbered) positions in the "load order", followed by the related ESPs though they can be separated from their ESMs by other plugins. LOOT does a good job of determining those basic orders. Getting the "load order" incorrect will cause "Missing Master" errors as well.

Don't install compatibility patches for mods you do not have installed/active (e.g. get rid of any "TTW" patches if you aren't running TTW).

Don't install every optional file for a mod. Read the install instructions carefully. Optional files need to be selected on a "case by case" basis. For example: with any mod you usually only need one ESP (and possibly one ESM) "base" file depending upon whether you have all the DLCs active or not. Only if you don't have them all active do you need to install any specific DLC versions if there is an "Ultimate Edition/All/Merged DLC" version. (Case in point: Nevada Skies.)

You definitely need a "Merge/Bash Patch" file. Please see the 'Third Rule: Rule of One', 'Essentials for Getting Started', and 'Game INI files' entries in the 'First Timer Advice' section along with the 'Merge Patch File' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent