Left Hand is still "clenched" after sheathing shield

maroonr

Hi all, I'm having an issue that I just can't seem to figure out. I've completed my build and my game runs near-flawlessly, but I'm having this one issue that won't seem to go away:

Picture - Notice how the left hand appears "clenched" on the right side.

I'm using DSR/Immersive Animations in order to get shields on the player's back. If I equip a shield in the left hand and then "draw" the shield, the character pulls the shield off the back as I would expect and will also return the shield to the correct position. However, upon "sheathing" the shield to the back and returning to an idle position, the player character's left hand is still "holding" as if there was supposed to be a shield there (this is my assumption). I've run FNIS and the DSR patcher, reinstalled the related mods, and tried running LOOT again.

I've referenced SRLE quite a bit in an attempt to "clean" my load order but there are a number of non-animation related mods that I've added (should be a non-issue). I've gone as far as to only load the 14 or so mods necessary to load DSR and immersive animations, and the problem persisted there too. I'm using XPSME, Realistic Ragdolls and Force, and the load order mirrors SRLE.

https://modwat.ch/u/maroonr/plugins <- modlist

I'm pretty stuck at this point. Any thoughts? Is this something that's always been this way and I just have never noticed?