ericwu102

ericwu102

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
In response to post #79538418.

Spoiler

HAHA, a bb gun, huh? That's because it is! Get it? Bullpup Bozar. Literally BB.

Wolfrag

Wolfrag

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #79528083. #79528518 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Balance your own game and don't modify it to the point it gets OP then, is it that hard ?

mackotrba

mackotrba

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Amazing mod dude really enjoying it

Now normally I wouldn't do this but just as a suggestion. The Sero GM6 Lynx is a mean machine of a gun (in real life) that really looks similar to this you might be able to create it in-game with minimal effort. I actually modded your version to have damage comparable to a gauss rifle and use .50 bmg so I can pretend it actually is the lynx. If you haven't heard of the gun btw look it up you'll put it on your Christmas list.

Again thanks for a beautiful weapon.

bobjosh77

bobjosh77

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Does this have a visible weapons mod

warpigeon72

warpigeon72

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
What happened to the sound? When I first used this mod it sounded great, now it sounds like a generic rifle

Badger326

Badger326

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Hello, I have a pretty big issue and perhaps someone competent with xEdit could lend me a hand. Everytime i find the bozar(or Deadpools service rifle) on an enemy, there is around 150 bullets which is a bit game-breaking for me since i like to play more of that hardcore desolation. all the other vanilla and modded weapons have way more realistic ammo drops(10-50). I have been searching google for hours for some guides on how to change the ammo drop count but I just cannot figure it out. If you happen to know how to solve this, any help would be much appreciated.

Page loaded in: 0.949 seconds