Nexus mods for consols

To start with im sorry for my speling n gramar, im im swedish and most of u cant read that.

I have a xbox one, iv downloaded several mods through the in game menu, these mods work iven if im offline,ther oviusly stored on my consol, in lets call it "the mod folder"

Are you telling me the ONLY way i can get a mod file into "the mod folder" is opening the mod tab in the game menu???

You are programers, i have yet not downloaded a mod that f***t up the game to the same degri as bethesdas own updates!!! Luckaly ve coud use a mod from a moder to get rid of the rainbow puddles n eyes till bethesda got god and reddy to fix ther own f*** up!

Im betting you are smart enuff to figer this out!

When you do, give me a heads up at, [email protected]

Bethesda wont alaue full frontal nudity on fallout 4 xbox one!

I want it!

Ps,google fails translating Swedish, it dosent understand 10% of the words and sems to prefer translating Swedish in to hebru???

Swedish is the 4th hardest languich in the world. Iv spent 22 years of my life in school, i stil dont have a full grip on Swedish gramar n spelling.

Bethesda wont alaue full frontal nudity on fallout 4 xbox one!

I want it!

Ps,google fails translating Swedish, it dosent understand 10% of the words and sems to prefer translating Swedish in to hebru???

Swedish is the 4th hardest languich in the world. Iv spent 22 years of my life in school, i stil dont have a full grip on Swedish gramar n spelling. Never been held back, got desent grades.

First:

Its not bethesda alone, who decide what mods, and what tech is used on console. Its also Microsofts and Sonys decision. And they wont allow mod-downloads from an external platform like nexus. They want to keep control of the content. Deal with it, or buy a PC. Thats the way consoles work today.

And there is NO way for nexusmods to build something to allow console-players to use nexusmods on the consoles. Its just impossible. Even if its possible to make it work in some way, MS and Sony will sue nexusmods to death.

You may keep in mind, that consoles are limited in what the can handle. So there is a game, what runs fine, as it is, and then you start modding, and the console is giving up on that. Be happy, there is some mod-support now. But it will never be the same as on PC.

• 2 months later...