new site format is fail.

IronGo4t

seriously you have followed the trend of gaming by adding pointless eye candy while making the whole experience slower clunkier and more frustrating..

im so sick of being told 99% of my search results are filtered out no matter how i set my filters. im tired of being told a file i KNOW is here "file not found"

im tired of "clearing" my filters only to have them NOT clear.. this site is so broken now. but HEY at least now it looks like its being run by EA right? and that so much better then it being functional..

im sure you people at nexus are too young or too not-american to have heard the phrase "if it aint broke dont fix it" but you might want to look it up, it applies here IN SPADES...

please FOR FUQS sake let us have the option of PERMANENTLY choosing the old format or better yet stop justifying your new hires with this nonsense and worry about actual site optimization..

might as well just sell the site to bugthesda and be done with it. at least then id know its retarded because its being handled by confirmed retards..