Hello, it's been a long time.

I'm trying to make a mod that affects limb regeneration in a way that causes Stimpaks to remove crippling effects after a set period of time of applying. I can get the restore condition effects to play nice but it seems that anything above 0 limb condition is considered not crippled by the game. Does anybody know where can I find the crippled / not crippled values and possibly edit them?

Is there a suitable Condition function in Condition Item with a time delay?

Personally, I decided to leave it as it is, but allow the Stim to cure the limbs by only 10%. The limb will be immediately cured, but with the slightest damage it will again be broken.

Well, I thought of using Luck (a stat I never use) as a temporary variable, but it's kind of a dirty trick even by my standards. Also the conditions are only checked when the item is used.

I did come up with a way for stimpaks to slowly start healing crippled limbs only if your health is above a certain threshold that I can do with. Which, again requires using the item a second time...

I'm not satisfied with the instant condition removal. I kind of figured the crippling mechanics were sort of worthless as they were as you could remove them instantly and there's something really cool about being wounded in the middle of a gunfight.

EDIT: That said I'm still very interested if anybody comes up with a way to increase the crippling thresholds and will release it as a mod if you tell me!

Edited by icomc