I'm pretty new to modding and need some help whit a weird arm switch in fps :)

mrmanboya

So I borrowed this armor nif file from a follower mod for personal use and put in my own mod with the creation kit to learn how it would work before i make my own 3d model, but it seam like there is some setting somewhere that is using some outer FPS arm instead of the one on the armor i have and is really annoying when i want to play as an archer. Is there a way to turn this arm switch off in ether the creation kit or nifskope? or is there some other way to do it? or is it just some other mod i have installed that is screwing with the skeleton? I't looks fine in third person but not in first.

I have made special ARMO,ARMA and COBJ files to make it light armor and make it upgrade able as Elven armor but now I'm stuck and cant find anything on google and none of the vanilla armors are connected to any other documents that would have any different arm models from what i can see.

I have msgFemale Walk for Skyrim SE,

and

Xp32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended,

Installed at the same time so they might be interfering with the skeletons but i don't know

I'm new to modding and would really appreciate some help :smile:

I'm using Skyrim SE

(I fixed the problem my self by using the nif file for the body in the first person section in the ARMA file :) )

Edited by mrmanboya