Joshua Graham Companion

ChopsticksCat

If anyone's played Honest Hearts from NV before, I'm pretty sure we can all remember Joshua Graham. For me, he was one of the best followers I've had in my experience with FNV, and I'd love for someone to create a Joshua Graham within Fallout 4 as a follower. I'm not too keen on the mechanics regarding copyright and restrictions on using older Fallout content for voiceovers and dialogue, but I'd like to hear your thoughts how we could bring The Burned Man to our most recent rendition of the Fallout series.

Excuse my username, this acc is nearly 4 years old at this point

Good news for you. I recently discovered that Wiseman at the Slog is voiced by the voice actor who voices Joshua Graham after thinking that they had the same voice (I recently played Honest Hearts before talking to the guy).

Keith Szarabajka

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0843775/

Fallout 4

Male Ghouls / Vault-Tec Scientist / John-Caleb Bradberton (Nuka-World)

Maybe something worth looking at there. EDIT: IE splice the audio files to make dialogue.

Obviously without his dialogue in L.A. Noire (he voices Herschel Biggs) and Fallout: New Vegas you can only do so much and ripping content from those assets is disapproved of and distributing on the Nexus will get a person banned.

• 4 weeks later...

Good news for you. I recently discovered that Wiseman at the Slog is voiced by the voice actor who voices Joshua Graham after thinking that they had the same voice (I recently played Honest Hearts before talking to the guy).

Keith Szarabajka

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0843775/

Fallout 4

Male Ghouls / Vault-Tec Scientist / John-Caleb Bradberton (Nuka-World)

Maybe something worth looking at there. EDIT: IE splice the audio files to make dialogue.

Obviously without his dialogue in L.A. Noire (he voices Herschel Biggs) and Fallout: New Vegas you can only do so much and ripping content from those assets is disapproved of and distributing on the Nexus will get a person banned.

Thanks man.

Happy belated New Year, haha.